BSM #6: Harry (9): Last Shot

Harry was finally letting you go to one of his concerts (OTRA) and you were so excited. He had been so hesitant on doing so, but after a year of begging, he finally let you. You were wearing a pair of leggings, light-up shoes from Harry, and a white One Direction t-shirt, your hair up in buns that mom had done for you. You guys got on your plane and you played with Niall the whole time, goofing off until Paul told you two to stop because we were landing soon.

You were carried off the plane by the tickle monster (AKA Niall) and you showed up at the venue after a short ride in a van. Harry held your hand the whole time, making sure you weren't lost, holding you close at all times. You finally arrived at the dressing room and goofed off with Niall and this time, Louis joined in.

Before you knew it, it was time for the show to start, and you were placed backstage, near the crowd, by a nice man named Max. You weren't sure of him at first, but after Harry, the other boys, and Paul all assured you he was fine, you went with him. Harry finally left you with one last "Love you bug" and you were now stuck with Max and you held his hand.

You were frightened by the loud lights, music, and crowd cheers when the boys started to go on stage to sing. Right as all four of them were about to start singing, something in the air changed, and you held Max's hand even tighter. Someone shouted something loudly, and everyone went silent.

Then it happened: One. Two. Three.

The last bang changed something inside you, and you looked down at your white One Direction Short, suddenly stained with a dark red liquid, and you realized what had happened. You were shot.

Max let go of your hand as you fell to the ground and he started screaming "Help! Help!" as he was unsure of what to do. Security went to go apprehend the shooter, when Harry heard Max's calls for help. He almost immediately knew what happened to you out of instinct, and sprinted off stage. And then he saw you, a defenseless 9-year-old girl, sprawled on the ground, clutching your stomach, scared. And even he, your strong big brother, started to cry.

He crouched down on the ground with you, tears in his eyes muttering things to you like, "You'll be alright," "I've got you bug," "Stay awake please" and "I love you more than anything." The other boys had gathered around now, and Liam started to cry. You looked up at him with a weak smile, trying to make him feel better because you never saw him cry. Harry thought back to all the times someone was shot on tv, and he knew what to do. He took off his sweater, and immediately applied pressure to your stomach. You groaned back in pain, but he muttered a "sorry bug" and kept pressing down. All the pain hurt your head now, and your eyes started to close. "Harry, her eyes!" You heard Niall shout from the back, and Harry immediately moved his eyes up to match you and he saw you closing them. "No my love, please stay awake" he said, not knowing what would happen if you closed them. You looked up at him with your glossy eyes, and said "I can't, I'm sorry bub" and one tear rolled down your cheeks as you closed your eyes.

A/N: Should I make a second part for this?

601 Words.