BSM #11: Harry (15): Sun Rays

You were on tour with the boys (OTRA) and you were staying in a hotel. The boys had a day off so you decided to lay out by the hotel pool. They were in the water and you put sunscreen on as you laid peacefully on a beach chair, trying your best to not get splashed by the boys.

After a while, Harry started to bug you to get in the water.

"Come on bug, get in." He chuckled, as he splashed water all over your back.

"Bub, stop it!" You said, laughing while you immediately got up from the chair, in an attempt to not get splashed.

You decided you would get in now, so you wouldn't have to deal with Harry splashing you anymore. You slowly got in the water and went over to where the boys were.

"What's on your back, y/n?" Niall asked, looking at you weird.

"I dunno." You said, as Harry dragged you over to him, so he could look at your back. He poked your back and you jumped, pain sprouted through your whole body.

"You're really sunburnt, y/n" he said sympathetically.

"Sorry bug," he said, as you turned around, "did you put sunscreen on?" he asked.

"Yeah, the bottle is over there" you said, pointing to a bottle by the towels you guys had.

Harry got out of the water, picked the bottle up, and read it.

"This says 'suntan oil: not to be used without additional sunscreen'" he said, as you not only realized your mistake, but realized the pain all over your back.

—A couple hours later—

"Aghhh, Harry could you grab me a big t-shirt and some shorts?" You asked from the hotel bathroom, all movement hurting because of your sunburn. He handed you one of his shirts and your shorts, and you slowly put them on, as you were in constant pain.

You walked out of the bathroom into your guys's room, looking miserable.

"You look terrible bug." He said, looking concernedly at your face.

"It hurts Harry." You said through tears from the pain.

He motioned for you to lay down on your bed and he got some lotion out. You laid face down, and pulled your shirt up in the back so Harry could put the lotion on it. As soon as he put the lotion on your back, you sighed in relief and allowed him to rub it on your back, as he sang you songs to calm you down and make you feel better.

"Thank you Harry." You said, looking up at him once he was done.

"Anything for my baby sister." He said, smiling.

"I'm not a baby!" You laughed, throwing a pillow at him.

A/N: sorry this one sucks, I liked the idea but couldn't seem to write it well.

Word Count: 455