BSM #28: OT5 (6-10): Left Alone

A/N: This is a little different than how I format my stories, but I had a request with this idea so I decided to do it for each of the boys. Hope you all like it!

Harry (7):
You were staying with Harry for a little while as your mum was out on vacation and your dad was working crazy hours for work and couldn't watch after you because you were so little.

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and Harry was in the other room doing some stuff for work and you were in his main room, eating a snack and colouring in the brand new coloring book that Zayn bought you. Zayn was your favorite out of the boys, and it was definitely obvious. You two always had a different bond than the others and it had always been that way. He just took you under his wing and always went on adventures at the different venues with you. He gave you a colouring book at the last show of the last tour, but you had left it at Harry's and forgot about it.

You were working hard at the picture you were colouring, a panda, but you made it blue and pink instead of black and white. Blue and pink had always been your favourite colours.

Harry was being rather loud in the other room, as he was on a video call with the boys and their management. You could hear him protesting something that some man was saying, but the man didn't let up. You heard Niall and Louis protesting what the man was saying too. You decided you shouldn't listen in on their conversations, as Harry didn't like when you did that, so you went back to colouring your panda.

You finished your panda five minutes later and the entire page had colour. The background was green, the tree was yellow and purple, and the panda was of course, blue and pink. At the top, you decided to write your Panda's name, and you decided to name it Zayn. You wrote the name in black sharpie, not thinking what would happen if the marker bled through,

Maybe Harry could send a picture of it to Zayn so he could have it. You would have to ask him when he got out of his meetings, whenever that would be. You just sat on the couch and ate your applesauce, waiting.

Finally, Harry came out of his office and went into the main room to see you sitting on the couch eating.

"What did I say about eating on the couch?" He said, startling you with how deep and aggressive his voice was. You had never seen him like this.

"Sorry." You said as you put your applesauce away in the kitchen.

"I made this for Zayn. Do you think you could send him a picture of it?"

"Not now y/n." He said as he typed something on his phone.

"You didn't even look at it!"

"It's beautiful." He said, not looking up from his phone.

"In school we learned you should make eye contact with people when you talk to them and you're not doing that Harry." You said, crossing your arms.

"Can't you see I'm a little busy to look at what you did!" He shouted, but he hadn't broken you yet. You may have been seven, but you weren't going to cry over Harry being in a bad mood.

"I know you're busy. You're always busy with work. And you don't seem to like it that much cause you were yelling on the phone."

"Stop listening in. I told you that before. If I look at your stupid picture will you just leave me alone?"

He picked up the coloring book, glanced at the panda and went to put it back down before he noticed something. The marker you used to write Zayn's name had bled onto the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N. I TOLD YOU NO MARKERS. YOU CANT SEEM TO LISTEN TODAY DAMN IT. GO AWAY I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE."

This had broken you. Harry had yelled at you before, but never with this much rage. Never with this much anger. And he had never ever cussed at you. You may have annoyed him at times, but you were a little kid who just wanted attention. And he knew that. Or at least you thought he did.