Prologue

Dark clouds inked in the sky, veiling the clusters of stats underneath. The breeze brushed past his face, ruffling his fluffy pink hair. The leaves rustled, the wind whistled.

Little droplets of rain drizzled down, being pulled by the force of gravity. He let the rain soak him completely. The aroma of mint leaves, rain and earth enveloped him.

He trodded near the roses which were bathed to clarity by the little droplets of rain. He sniffed them. The scent was irresistible as always.

In the corner of the garden was an oaken bench. Although it was uneven at the edges and not lacquered, he didn't mind. He sat there, letting his eyelids curtain his view. Sleep embraced him, drifting him off to dreamland.

A soft, peaceful snore left his lips. His chest raised and dipped like the tamed waves of a calm ocean.

A familiar scent engulfed him. The one he couldn't get enough of. It was her, he knew it. He could feel her presence.

"Jimin", she whispered soothingly. His eyelids fluttered open and a soft smile sat on his full lips.

The moment his eyes found her he knew she was the only thing he wanted to gaze upon. As if he had been given eyes to stare upon this beauty. She was like a canvas which Almighty had ever so carefully painted.

Soft pink hair fell on her shoulders, ending near her elbows as they aesthetically blended into violet. Porcelain skin that appeared to be glowing in the gloomy atmosphere and the moment he crossed the mesmerizing blue of her eyes, he never wanted to find his way back.. Her lips were like a plush fruit. He wondered what they tasted like.

He had only been in her unearthly presence forever yet everytime he was blessed to be beside her he wanted more of it.

He never had enough of it. He knew he could never have enough of it.

"Y/N"

A/N:
Hi there lovely readers
So this is the first chapter
Tell me if you guys like it and also if there are any improvements I should make kindly suggest
Thanku😊

Do you guys like vampire stories?