Ch#23

Jungkook paced back and forth near the canteen. He was worried for Jimin who had been acting strange these days. And although Jungkook should have gotten used to his recent changes in behaviour, he was still shocked and confused.

"Kookie calm down," Taehyung said as he stuffed kimchi in his mouth.

"He's right bunny. Stress is not good for you. If a person is stressed, we get wrinkles on our faces and creases form on our forehead that make you look old. So I always encourage others to smile even if their smile is not as breathtaking as mine," Jin side as he approached them with a tray in his hands.

"But hyung, I'm just worried for Jimin hyung. He's having mood swings recently," Jungkook tried to reason.

Hoseok appeared with his girlfriend Chaerin. She was sweet and kind. Always looking out for them all and making them laugh. That explained why Hoseok chose her.

"Hope is all you need," he told Jungkook in a matter-of-factly voice and fed Chaerin while she blushed and hit his arm lightly.

"Oh please,"came Yoongi's voice as they both stared intently into each other's eyes.

"You shouldn't be jealous hyung," Namjoon said, not taking his eyes off a girl sitting at the back of the cafeteria, giggling with her friends.

Jungkook decided to talk to Jimin after he got home and sat on his chair next to Taehyung, stealing a drink from him.

"Hey," Taehyung whined like a child.

—————————————————
Jungkook lay in his bed. It was night time and he was preparing to go to sleep. He wanted to visit Jimin but his parents had to rush to a hospital to see their distant relatives and he had to take care of the house.

He decided to comfort Jimin tomorrow and a satisfied bunny smile appeared on his soft lips.

Jungkook wrapped himself in blankets and was asleep in no time but dreamt something strange.

He dreamt that he was in Jimin's grandmother's garden. In the distance he saw a two figures who approached eachother.

It seemed as though they were desperate to be see each other. As though they hadn't met in forever and Jungkook found himself staring.

The figures came closer and a transparent wall appeared between them. They placed their hands on either side of the wall and also rested their heads against it.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel that something about one of them was familiar. But he didn't know how.

He decided to shrug it off and look around. Before he knew it, he was awake.

He found himself wrapped within the soft covers of his bed. He sighed in relief.

The clock glowed 12:59. He had woken up in the middle of the night.

His mind wandered to the garden again. And the two figures. He knew he shouldn't really care about that because it was just a dream and it was normal to end up in your best friend's grandmother's garden in your dreams.

But somehow, he felt like this dream was different.

"It's just a dream," he told himself.

After a few moments of confusion, he finally decided to shrug it off and go back to sleep. Besides, he had important things to do tomorrow. Like talking to Jimin.

He lay back in his bed again and closed his eyes.

A/N:
Hi there
Sorry I couldn't update the last two days as my Internet wasn't working. I'm sorry I don't do double updates regularly. Actually I'm also writing another book at the same time.
Hope you forgive me.

Thx for reading
(90• bow)