Ch#3

Jimin's squinted his eyes blinding white light entered. He blinked rapidly and soon it didn't bother him anymore.

He sat up and sighed deeply. As usual, his parents were away for business purposes and he was all alone. Even though he had been experiencing this situation since he was born, he felt lonely. First he had babysitters but now he was alone.

He didn't remember the last time he felt this lonely. He didn't want to be left here all on his own.

His parents' recent business visits had made him feel lonelier than ever but he didn't dare tell them that because that meant strengthening the chances of his next appointment with the therapist.

Since his parents didn't have time for him, whenever Jimin felt sad, lonely or just needed someone to talk to, they insisted on calling the therapist. But Jimin hated therapists.

Hours of mindless chatter, their pretend sugary sweet voices and repetition of the same line "I'm only trying to help". The annoying scent of candy on their desks and the white walls which made him feel claustrophobic.

He didn't want an appointment with a therapist. He knew where he wanted to be now.

He shot up from the couch, put on his  hoodie, grabbed his sneakers and ran out the house.

He ran until he reached there.

——————————————————
His grandmother sat in the garden, watering the tulips. Her ancient face was covered in wrinkles and her hair were silver yet Jimin always admired her beauty.

She was wearing her favourite shawl. It had colourful patchwork and a galaxy of beads.

Jimin never understood why she liked it so much but overtime he found out that he liked it too.

She would always say that the shawl had meaning to her, though Jimin couldn't quite make out what she said, he still liked it.

He ran towards her but stopped when he saw her kissing the top of a bird's beak. Jimin didn't know birds could be so brave to come near humans.

He took cautious steps towards her.
"Halmeoni", he bowed politely.
She smiled. The bird was busy pecking her shawl. Jimin was staring at the bird. He was curious to know its name.

"Catbird", she said, noticing Jimin's curiousness.
"The power of changing persepective  through observation, spiritual attribution is other dimensions and realities", she said in a distant voice.

"Um..... okay", Jimin didn't know what to say.

"Oh look Jiminie", his grandmother pointed at the tulips.
"They're beautiful", he said, unsure why she was showing him the tulips even though he had already seen them.

"You look closer and observe harder or else reality might slip, I mean you may not notice the little things", she said and walked towards the tulips.

Jimin followed.

His grandmother's stopped informing of the bed of tulips and smiled. Her eyes twinkled like diamonds. She pointed towards something. Jimin averted his gaze towards the tulips and saw, on one of them sat.....

A purple butterfly

A/N:
Hi there sweet readers
Hope you guys r doing good
I've decided to add symbolism in the story
It may not make sense before but it will later as the story goes on
This is my second update today and I'll probably update again today
Thanks for reading😘😘😘