Ch#29

"Jimin."

That voice.

"Y/N."

Jimin turned around and what he saw made his heart flutter like crazy.

Because there, standing right behind him, was Y/N.

Jimin stood up and hugged her, crying in her arms as she soothingly caressed his soft hair, comforting him as he let out all his emotions.

After a while, he stopped crying. He felt as light as a cloud, as though all the weight from his shoulders had been lifted. He felt soothed and relaxed at last. He felt warm and safe and as though his troubles were finally coming to an end. He finally straightened up.

"Y/N. What? How?"

"Let's not think about that okay. To put it simply, You wanted me here, so here I am," she said, smiling.

That's all he wanted. For her be here.

A sudden thought rushed through Jimin's mind. Then it turned into desire, eventually resulting in a stronger form of want. He could finally feel her rosy lips on his. His ears turned red at the thought.

He mustered up his courage and edged closer towards her, his right hand tracing her delicate jawline, their eyes interlocked as if by magic, like a powerful force was keeping it that way.

Y/N didn't stutter or flinch, she didn't even stiffen at his touch.

He wanted her to be this way.

After tracing every outline on her face, Jimin converted his gaze towards her lips which looked like candy and found her staring at his.

He wanted her to do so.

Before he knew what he was doing, his lips locked with hers and his hands snaked round her waist as they shared a passionate kiss. Of course, she kissed back with the same intensity. Tge same burning passion.

Jimin had never felt anything like this ever before. It was electricity. Magic. Their lips fit in perfectly as though molded for each other.

Her lips really did taste like candy.

But a sudden thought made his happiness go down the dumps and he shivered, body going pale. Numb.

"Is it a dream? "he asked, squeezing his eyes shut, afraid of the answer he might get.

If it was, then it all made sense. Except the fact that how the barrier had disappeared.

"Of course not. This is real. I'm here. In your world, with you," she answered softly.

Y/N had never lied to him. He believed her.

He felt pure ecstasy and pleasure filled him wholly, running deep in his veins.

At this point, he was the happiest person to have ever walked on Earth.

Y/N held up her hand, showing him the couple ring and Jimin could only smile because he wore the other one. He wondered whether she was here because of the rings or because the barrier had broken due to some unknown reason. Or maybe because, his dreams and reality had collided.

But he didn't want to think about all that. Not now.

"Jimin," she said.

"Don't tell anyone about me."