Ch# 30

"Don't tell anyone about me."

Those words kept replaying in his mind all day long and Jimin couldn't seem to forget them or seem to put his finger on it. 

Why didn't she want others to know about her?

What was so wrong?

But all he cared was that she existed. And she ad shown up when he was at the verge of breaking. This itself was a miracle.

"Hyung, what's wrong? You're dozing off again," Jungkook pointed out with a slight frown.

Jimin shook his head, reassuringly.

A sudden thought came across his already distracted mind, making it harder to concentrate on the boring geometry problems he was trying to get done before he had to get a detention or an F on his homework assignment.

Flash back:

"Y/N. Somehow some people managed to cross the thin line separating dreams and reality. The border that separates two worlds, to stop them from colliding. Somehow, I don't know how, but my grandmother or my grandfather crossed that line."

Jimin waited patiently for her answer, fiddling with his fingers. 

"Your grandfather, Jimin, he was in my world and your grandmother from yours. I've seen those people, those eyes shining with passion and want for one another. Two worlds so different yet so.. .beautiful. Yet perfectly molded for one another. Yet everything worked out in the end. Yet they once again rejoiced after the so called eternal separation that many deem death."

"If I die here, will I be able to come to you? Will it be possible for me to finally know the feel of your hand in mine?Will I finally be happy?"

She tilted her head to the side, admiring the distant chirping of the lovebirds that snuggled against each other as the last hues of gold melted away into navy blue and the sun set.

"Jimin, when one leaves a world he enters another, in the same or different form. That butterfly which flew from your grandmother's grave and you saw it happily circle around the other one was her and the one which had come to visit her was none other than your very own grandfather.

You see, he may have been buried before her but he met her again didn't he? So death is not the distancing of the soul or the heart. Not the feelings either.

It just distances the bodies, these containers where our souls reside temporarily before moving on to another world. But it does not mean that you should scar yourself or pierce a knife through yourself just to unite with me."

End of Flashback:

"Promise," Jimin told Namjoon as he met him in the corridor after class.

"I'll sing Promise for the party. It's a new song I wrote and I'll practice alot."

Namjoon smiled and ran a hand through his hair, carelessly. But he nodded which meant that he, the leader had officially approved the song.

Jimin wanted to sing that song for her. Y/N. That day he would propose her in front of everyone and since she was no longer a dream anymore, that flashback didn't cause him a headache or leave him questionig himself for ways to reach her.

She was real. Alive and breathing. But he had to keep it a secret for some reason. He didn't know how she had become real but she finally had and he didn't want to ruin their relationship by doing something that she didn't want him to.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Is it true?

Is it true?

You? You?

neomu aramdawo duryeowa

You're so beautiful that I'm scared

Untrue

Untrue

You You

Jungkook peaked through the music room window to hear Jimin sing with his eyes closed as he sang while looking towards his side lovingly as though there was some one sitting there beside him to whom those lyrics were dedicated but he could spot no one in the room except his hyung.

He seemed happy. That was rare these days. He seemed bipolar or something. The way his feelings were changing.

Normal then happy. From happy to sad and that changed to longing and desire eventually changing to sadness which suddenly became cheerful smiles and singing. Later came the dozing off and the wandering of his mind. And now he was relaxed and happy. And somehow.. .it seemed to Jungkook, lovestruck.