1-Sneaking out

Disclaimers

Hellooo,um so i didnt think this story was going to get attention but its been 3 yrs later and i still get notifications of new people reading it so i wanted to leave some disclaimers.

1st:im pretty sure jennifer is 15 and billie is 16-17

2nd:this was the first story i ever wrote and i was a child so the writing is very shitty its more of a script than a story(idk tbh)

3rd:i still get dms asking me abt the sequel and i honestly dont think im going to continue it. tbh when i started writing this story it got a pretty big amount of attention and i felt like i couldnt stop the story line so i forced myself to drag it out&honestly i have no idea where i went w the second book& im really thinking of taking it down all together.

4th and last:even though the writing is atrocious,most of the jokes are probably stupid  and there might be a lot of spelling errors,im not going to do any type of editing to this story.

i made this story at a very specific moment in my life that id like to remember so its gonna stay exactly how it is.

thank you so much for reading and for all the nice messages ive gotten over the years<3 <3

Billie pov

I was currently at my hotel room doing absolutely nothing. I was going to go out and sightsee or something like that but my security team said that I couldn't leave the hotel because there were a lot of fans or whatever the hell.

They said something about it being too dangerous but i didn't really listen to them. This shit happens pretty frequently. Fans find out where im staying at and then i can't leave my room.

After about a solid hour of being bored out of my mind and not doing jack shit i decided to leave my hotel room and explore by myself. I grabbed everything i needed and headed out of my room.

I sneaked down the hallways because my family and security team is staying in the rooms next to me so i had to be really quiet. I almost made it to the middle of the hallways when i hear "psh"

I get freaked out and turn around to find my brother Finneas and his girlfriend Claudia standing at the door of their joint room looking at me with a "what the hell are you doing" look.

Finneas:What are you doing billie?! Are you trying to sneak out?

Finneas started to whisper yell at me.

Billie:How the fuck did you hear me bro? I thought i was being mad quiet.

Claudia:Your chains gave you away.

Thats when i noticed that they had been making a lot of noise. I looked back up at them again.

Billie:Dude we're in fucking florida! And we stuck in a hotel room? You gotta be kidding me. Im leaving this bitch-ass hotel. You guys coming with?

Finneas:I don't know bils. We could get recognized and mobbed.

Billie:If that happens lets just run and hide.

I looked over at claudia giving her a look that had "help me out" written all over it. Im pretty sure that it was obvious how much i wanted to do this so she caved.

Claudia:Well baby we both know shes going to do it anyways so might as well go with her to make sure she doesn't get trampled or something if shes recognized.

Finneas sighed since im pretty sure that he knew there was no chance of him going against both of us when we've already made a decision so he just shook his head and began to speak.

Finneas:Fine but when we get recognized or trampled im going to say i told you so.

He closed the door after he exited and we began making our way down the hallway not making a sound.

I made sure to hold my chains so that they didn't make enough noice to get anyone else's attention and we got to the elevator. The ride down was quick and we were now standing in the lobby.

Security wasn't lying,there were hundreds of fans staring in through the big windows the lobby has. Luckily the lobby was very busy and we were on the other side of the lobby away from the windows.

We ran to the back entrance where we came in through and we were now standing in the middle of an alley.

Finneas:Where to now?

Claudia&Billie:Mall

Finneas:All...right then. This is going to be ...fun?

Claudia laughed and dragged him along as i started walking. Good thing that i had called an uber before and it was now waiting at the end of that alley.

The uber took us to the mall and when we were there we split up. Finneas and Claudia went to a different store than I did.