34:To see you

Its been 4 weeks and I haven't talked to Billie. My mom took my phone away and i haven't been able to get in contact with Billie. She hasn't really tried to reach out either.

Today i start working again at the mall. School has been steady so i can begin working again. I was at work when i saw Billie come in. She was kind of disguised as well as she can be.

As soon as i saw her i felt the anger boil in me. I had Yuliet reach out to Billie and tell her to come to my house and sneak into my room because i wanted to see her to which Billie left her on opened.

Billie hadn't tried to reach out or talk to me at all. Billie walked towards where i was at and i just stared at her blankly.

Jennifer:What do you want?

Billie:To see you.

Jennifer:Oh nowww you wanna see me?

I scoffed and went back to working. Billie followed me and grabbed my hand.

Billie:Baby can you listen to me?

Jennifer:Don't call me baby. And no, i cant listen to you. You left when shit got hard so now stay away.

Billie:Can i please explain myself?

Jennifer:Nah. Leave.

Billie:You're really going to be like that?

I could tell she was getting frustrated and i just stared blankly at her, showing no emotion. It was really hard looking at her like that. All i wanted to do right now is to hug her and kiss her.

The anger i felt was clouding all the love and raw emotion that i was feeling right now. She nodded her head and licked her lips looking angry.

Billie:Aight bet.

She took off and i felt this deflating feeling inside my chest and i felt instant regret. I let out a silent sob. The day went on as usual. Except today i had to try to not cry and break down.

When i got home I saw my mom and my grandma sitting down on the couch. They both looked up at me and my mom sighed.

Mom:Sit down.

I sat down while rolling my eyes. My mom and i had been fighting a lot. We both have very strong characters so we fight most of the time.
My grandma looked at me and smiled. I looked at her with a confused expression.

My grandma got up and left after looking at my mom and nodding.