49:Billie isnt here

Jennifer:What happened?

Billie:I've been thinking and i don't want to leave you.

Jennifer:What are you talking about bils?

Billie:I dont want to go on tour.

I laughed and soon got serious when i realized she wasn't joking.

Jennifer:What? Are you crazy? You can't just bail on your own tour like that

Billie:Why not? I literally stopped touring a month ago. I don't want to go back.

Jennifer:Babe, do you realize what you're saying? You love meeting your fans and performing around the world.

Billie:Yeah, but i also love hanging out with you. Lets face it, most long distance relationships don't work out. And if im on tour and you're in school.....we'll never have time for each other. I just got you back. I don't want to lose you.

Jennifer:Baby, you will never lose me. Ever. I know its going to be hard, i know it will, but you can't just stay here.

Billie:Yes i can. I texted my management before you woke up and told them that I don't want to go on tour. Im heading over to meet with them in an hour.

I sighed and thought for a second. Of course I don't want to lose Billie, i also know that long distance is a pain in the ass. But i also don't want Billie not to tour to stay with me.I can't do that to her fans.

Billie:I know that you're mind is going crazy right now but I've already decided. Im getting up now to get ready to go.

I nodded slowly and she kissed my forehead. I smiled at her and she got up. She went to the bathroom and i soon heard the shower water running. Before i even realized it, she was already fully dressed and saying bye to me.

I walked her to the door. Billie kissed me and smiled.

Billie:I'll be back soon baby.

I nodded and she walked to get car and got in. She drove off and i went to her room. I had a lot of thinking to do so i decided to clean the house. I heard the doorbell ring and i was really confused.

No way she came back that fast. I walked to the door and opened it.

Jennifer:That was quic-

Before i could finish my sentence i saw one of Billie's managers, Danny, standing right there. I looked at him with confusion.

Danny:Can i come in?

Jennifer:Oh yeah, um sure.

I moved to the side and let him walk in. He went to sit down on the couch and i soon sat in-front of him after closing the door of course.

Jennifer:Billie isn't here.

Danny:I know. Thats why im here. I wanted to talk to you alone.

Jennifer:About...?

Danny:Billie's management team and I have been thinking, we need you to leave Billie.

.

.

.

I stood there for a minute, trying to process what he had just said. After a while, when i was finally able to form words, i spoke.

Jennifer:What? Why?

Danny:Ever since you came along Billie doesn't want to work anymore. She doesn't want to be here in cali, she want to be in florida, she doesn't show up to meeting because shes going out on dates with you, she doesn't even want to tour anymore.

I stood silent because i knew that there wasn't an argument that i could make. He was right and i didn't want to admit that so i stayed quiet.

Danny:Look, i care about Billie, shes a nice girl and i want her to be happy. But you are distracting her, not on purpose but distracting her nonetheless. If this keeps happening, Billie will soon end her own career.

I don't want that to happen. Shes come so far and I don't want to be the reason she loses this amazing thing.

Danny:Im really sorry that i had to say this.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. I looked up from the ground and nodded my head.

Jennifer:You're right.

Authors note:Yikes dont be mad🤣❤️thanks for reading lol. Have a good day, ps.thanks for 21k❤️