31:I need this to be official

Billie paused and I chuckled.

Billie:Dude this is dope as fuck. You have such a big family its insane.

Jennifer:We're hispanic, we call everybody family. Not everyone in here has my blood but we love each other like family.

Billie:Y'all cute as fuck.

Jennifer:Thanks we know.

Billie laughed and stared at me. I felt a little uncomfortable so I chuckled.

Jennifer:What? Why are you staring at me?

Billie:You look extra gorgeous right now mamas. I wish i could kiss you but your cousins are looking at us and taking pictures.

I looked to the side and yup. There they were.

Jennifer:Again?!

[Spanish]

Jennifer:Leave us alone before i throw my shoe at you.

They scattered,i looked back at Billie and smiled.

Billie:What did you say?

Jennifer:Politely asked them to stop.

She laughed.

Billie:Ok now tell me the truth.

Jennifer:Told them i was going to throw my shoe at them if they don't stop.

Billie:That sounds way more realistic.

I smiled and soon when the night ended I walked Billie to her car.

Jennifer:Thanks for coming baby.

I hugged her and her arms wrapped around my waist quickly.

Billie:Anytime.

Since my hair was down Billie kissed my neck and no one saw. We separated from each other and i smiled at her. She opened her door and got inside the car.

She smiled at me through her window and then took off. I went inside after all my family got in their cars and left. I saw my grandma cleaning up.

I walked towards her and hugged her.

[Spanish]

Jennifer:I missed you grandma.

She turned around and smiled at me as she came towards me and held my hands.

Grandma:I missed you more love.

She gave me a look shes never given me before and then cracked a smile.

Grandma:You look really happy.

Jennifer:Yeah I am. Everything is good. Im going to the shower now.

My grandma nodded and I went to the bathroom. After i took a shower and hung out with my grandma for a while I finally settled down.

I sat down on my bed and put six feet under since it calms me. I checked instagram and saw a bunch of notifications.

Today

Lizziboo tagged you in a picture

Ryansdaddy tagged you in a picture

Bilsbigdickk tagged you in a picture

Williamilish tagged you in a picture.

I opened the tags and saw that my cousin had posted the pictures of her and billie and tagged me. She also posted a second picture of Billie and I. You could see her hand on my back but only if you looked hard enough.

I saw that even my brother posted the picture of him and billie then i got to the fan pages and i looked at the comment section.

Bilsbigdickk: So you're telling me that billie went to Jennifer's family reunion. I SHIP THEM. Cant nobody tell me shit. They married👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

-
Bilschains:Periodttt. I ship it!
Mylimbsarefrozen:They are cute af!
Setmyselfonfire:I need this to be official🤤
Billieeestan:I ship.

What caught my attention was Billie's replies to the comments.

Authors note:Alright guys so im in cancun mexico rn bc my family decided they were bored in florida🤣. I have wifi but i dont know how much i'll be writting. I'll try my best to keep up my updates