37:Wow that did not take long

Jennifer pov

I was now sitting in Zoe's car. Zoe's plan was for me to fly out to California to see Billie. Its now the morning and Zoe was driving me to Billie's house.

I was really excited to see her. I really don't want her to be mad at me or anything so im going to her house to fix things. When we finally pulled up to her house it was beautiful.

Zoe:Well im leaving to see Denzel. I really hope all of this works out.

Jennifer:Yeah me too.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. I hopped out of the car and saw her drive off. I took a deep breath feeling an un easy feeling in my stomach and started walking to the porch.

I went up the steps and then i stopped and looked over at the couch. I saw a sleeping Billie hugging another girl who was also sleeping.

Im pretty sure my heart stopped beating for a second. They looked so happy, they both had smiles on their faces. I was too caught up to see Billie stirring and waking up.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i made eye contact with her beautiful blue eyes. She looked surprised and shocked. Her eyebrows furrowed together and i could tell that she was confused on why i was here.

She sat up and the girl groaned and threw her leg over Billie's waist and cuddled deeper into her. Wow,that did not take long. She moved on really fast. I felt a tear slide out of my eye and down my cheek.

Billie's eyes got wider and she tried to get up to walk over to me but i walked down her porch and ran to the only place in california that i know of.

When i got to the small park i let it all out until i was numb and then i just stared ahead,lost in my thoughts.

Who was that girl? Why were her and billie so close? It just....hurts me to see her with someone else but i guess i fucked this up so i cant really complain.

I got a phone call from Zoe and i hesitantly picked it up.

Authors note:Im sorry for the really short chapter im sick and feel like shit. Tomorrows will be better&longer❤️