77:Second thoughts?

They suddenly jumped up and hugged me.

Yuliet:We're really happy for you babes.

Yulianna:Yeah! It's probably going to be so fun. We'll have the apartment set up and everything for when you come back.

I hugged them back.

Jennifer:Thanks for being so understanding about it.

They smiled

Yulianna:Of course.

Yuliet:Well have you packed yet?

I shook my head no.

Jennifer:And we leave tomorrow.

Yulianna:Well then lets go.

They got up, with me following behind.

Jennifer:I have to go pack for tour.

They all nodded.

Billie:Alright call me when you're finished packing.

Jennifer:Deal.

I said bye to everyone and went back to the hotel. The girls began to help me with packing. Before i realized it, we were done.

Jennifer:We should have a last hang out before i have to leave.

Yulianna:Lets watch a movie!

Yuliet:47 meters down.

Yulianna:That scary ass movie. I was thinking we should watch the lion king.

Yulirt:Cant blame me for liking sharkys.

Jennifer:I vote 47 meters down.

Yulianna:Why???

Jennifer:Because we've already watched the lion king 3 times since it came out maybe?

She rolled her eyes.

Yulianna:Whatever.

Yuliet laughed.

Yuliet:Ok children settle down.

Yulianna:Children?

Yuliet:Yes since im the older one you should respect me.

Jennifer:Your the oldest physically but not mentally. Mentally you are negative 5 years old.

Yulianna laughed.

Yulianna:I thought i was the only one that noticed.

Yuliet:Both of you can suck my dick

Jennifer:Pass, you're not my type.

Yulianna:Im good, thanks for offering.

She gave us both the middle finger and walked towards the door. We followed her out. We drove to the movie theater while blasting out Ariana Grande's song Boyfriend , the whole way there, on repeat.

We saw people that knew us parked next to us on red lights. We knew that because they began recording us and yelling how much they love us which kind of surprised me.

When we got to the movie theater people gave us looks, i ignored them and just carried on. We went to go sit down in our room for the movie we decided to watch. We were watching 47 meters down, it was scary but also not scary.

Yuliet kept screaming even when nothing was happening and Yulianna was chewing loudly and was also on her phone for the whole time.

We had a lot of fun though. By the end we went back to the hotel room. We ate a bunch of junk food and then went to sleep after taking quick showers.