100:Wedding pt2 the end❤️

I got dressed and so did the rest of the girls. We did each others hair and make up. When we were done there was a knock on the door.

Claudia:Come in.

The door opened and in came my dad. He was in a tux and i barely see him dressed up. He smiled at me and extended his hand out to me.

Dad:You ready baby?

I smiled and nodded,grabbing my dad's hand.Before i stepped out of the room i was once again blindfolded by Yuliet. My dad walked with me and when we stopped i heard gasps from people.

Dad:You ready?

I smiled and nodded. He began to take my blind fold off and this is what i see

I covered my mouth as i felt tears began to form in my eyes

I covered my mouth as i felt tears began to form in my eyes. This looked so beautiful, I remember telling Billie i wanted to get married outdoors but we decided that being inside would be more private.

I looked around though and it looked pretty private. Soon enough music began to play and the bridesmaids began to walk with their partners.

First up was Yuliet and Chris, then it was Yulianna and Many(man-e) a guy who shes been dating for 2 months then last it was Claudia and Finneas. When they ended walking i could finally see Billie.

I looked at her with my mouth open and i could bet on the fact that i was drooling. Billie was standing there with a dress on

 Billie was standing there with a dress on

She looked drop dead gorgeous. So beautiful that I couldn't contain my smile as i looked at her.

Soon they all ended and now it was my turn to walk. As i was walking i took in all of my surroundings. I saw jasmines. I looked to the people and saw aunt linda,uncle juan,cousin rosa, ari and estebán. They were all seated and they all looked happy.

I got to Billie and from up close i could see she was crying. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and pouted as she looked me in the eyes.

Jennifer:Baby, whats wrong?

Billie:You look so beautiful.

She said through silent short sobs. I hugged her and pulled away when the minister began to talk.