71:Irrelevant circumstances

Billie pov 

As soon as i realized we couldn't eat at the restaurant, I remembered a perfect place. I always wished Jennifer was there with me whenever i went to this little beach that almost no one knew about.

I drove to the little beach and got out of the car at the point where I couldn't drive anymore. Jennifer kept on complaining about not liking that this was a surprise. Her whining was cute so i put up with it.

When we finally got to the little stairs leading to the beach i saw Jennifer's eyes sparkle.

Jennifer:Hold my tatianoff.

She handed me her container with her food as she bolted down the stairs. I began full on laughing. She looks so funny when she runs.

Jennifer:What you laughing at Eilish?!

She yelled at me from the bottom of the stairs to the top, where i was standing at. I began to walk down the stairs slowly.

Billie:You're such a little kid it's adorable.

I said playing with her hair as soon as i reached her.

Jennifer:Says the girl who's 5'4

She retorted while petting my head.I gasped in over exaggerated hurt.

Billie:How dare you?!

She took off running out of nowhere,she looked back at me in time to see me putting down our food containers,then i began to run after her. It was hard for me to run because my pants were falling down, I couldn't have worn a fucking belt?!

I only managed to reach Jennifer because she had stopped to look at me running,i smirked and i picked her up off the ground,carrying her bridal style towards the ocean.

She looked at the ocean soon glancing back at me.I put on a smug smirk on my lips as I continued carrying her..

Jennifer:Billie, what are you doing?

Billie:Nothing, we're just about to go for a little swim.

Jennifer:Take me on a date first.

Huh? Whats that got to do with any- ohhh. I cackled really loudly once i got what she said.

Billie:That was smooth.

Before she could reply, i let her fall into the ocean. I  was laughing so hard my stomach was beginning to hurt, thats when she grabbed my hand,pulling my body into the water with hers.

We started splashing water around like little kids and she began to take her clothes off. I made sure to look directly at her face and not her body.

Billie:If this is your way of seducing me...its working.

She rolled her eyes in a joking matter.

Jennifer:Shut up. You wish.

Billie:Damn right.

Jennifer:Huh?

Billie:Nothing-

I said way too quickly . She smirked so im guessing she heard me. I began to take my clothes off too, my clothes are really big so they're very uncomfortable to swim in. Once we had both taken our clothes off we were just in our underwear swimming around.

I don't know how we got here but she ended up with her legs wrapped around my waist with some space between us. My hands were rested on her soft back. She leaned forward a little and rested her arms on my shoulders while her hands were tangled in my hair.

I turned my face to the side,kissing the palm of her hand. She giggled and squirmed a little since it probably tickled her. She took her hands out of my hair soon she cupped the sides of my face.

Jennifer:What was that for?

Billie:Nothing, im just glad you're here.

Jennifer:Yeah... im glad im here too.

I pulled her in for a hug since i wanted her close to me.

She put her head leaning against my shoulders as her arms wrapped around my upper half. Out of nowhere i began to get random flashbacks from 2 years ago. I closed my eyes as I remembered what happened.

Flashback to first concert after Jennifer left

Finneas and I were now touring since we decided it would be a good idea to do so. We were performing at the first show of the tour which was in La,when it came time for me to sing a song i was dreading to sing..... "i love you"

I didn't want to sing this song or any song that reminded me of love or soft feelings since i have been wanting to push all of that shit away but my people(fans) love this song so im really only doing this shit for them.

Everything was set and ready to go . The bed was on the stage, the lights were just right, finneas had his guitar, everything was in place, but something felt off.

I took a deep breath in as Finneas and I sat down on the bed resting on top of the stage. The crowd began to cheer and after they had calmed down a little, I began to talk.

Billie:Ok so hi everybody.

I heard people cheering as finneas began to strum the intro of the song with his guitar , i waited for a minute then began to talk once again.

Billie:So i didn't want to sing this song today. Originally this song was made just to be made but now...um i....feel it, due to recent irrelevant circumstances

I said as i rolled my eyes and messed with my eyebrow. I flipped my hair to the other side as i heard some people aw,others just screaming things like "i love you billie" and "stay strong" which i found cute as fuck.

Billie:I just want to dedicate this song to you guys, since you are the only thing bringing me happiness right now.

Everybody went crazy when i said that.

Billie:Uhh- yeah... anyways enjoy.

I sucked in a breath and began to sing.

Authors note:Second update of the day yuherddd ew lmfaoo🤣 anyways i hope you guys are having a good day or night.