54:I just wanted it to go away.

The next day i woke up in my bed. I sat up and groaned because my head hurt like a bitch. I held it as i groaned in agony. I looked up to see the door to my room opening and Yulianna walking in.

She came to where i was and sat down on the bed.

Yulianna:Good you're awake. Now what the fuck where you thinking?!

I knew she was pissed because she almost never curses. When Yulianna gets mad its very very scary. Shes not the type to hit but she will scream at you like shes your mother.

Yulianna:A pill?! From Julian of all fucking people? Seriously?! What the hell were you thinking?

She stayed quiet waiting for my response. After a solid minute of us sitting in silence i croaked out an answer as i felt a knot slowly starting to form in my throat.

Jennifer:I just wanted it to go away.

Yulianna:What to go away?

Jennifer:The pain.

I responded soon after letting out a sob. Tears began to stream down my face. Yulianna soon replaced her mean mugging face with a soft frown as she quickly sat down and pulled me into her arms.

She may be the youngest out of the three but she has the biggest motherly instincts out of all of us. She rubbed my back as i kept sobbing in her arms.

Jennifer:I fucked up. I really did.

Yulianna:You can try to get her back.

Jennifer:Its too late.

Yulianna:Its never too late.

Jennifer:Yuls, i left her. I cant just go back and try to get her to get back together with me. That wouldn't be fair to her.

She stayed quiet. She knows im right but she doesn't want me to be. Guess that makes two of us.

Jennifer:I left. Now i got to stay away.

Yulianna nodded her head in understanding. She got up from my bed and looked at me.

Yulianna:Get up. You have to get ready to go to that modeling thing.

Jennifer:Oh yeah. I totally spaced.

I got up and she walked out of the room. I began to get dressed into my clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I sat down at the table.

I got out my phone since everyone was busy. Yulianna was cooking more food and Yuliet was watching something on tv. I went to text Danny.

Messages

Danny

How is she?

Shes good. Doing a meet and greet right now. She looks happy.

Of course she does😁 she loves meeting fans.

Yeah. She's tired though.

Make sure she rests. Please.

For sure.

Thanks. Peacee.

I began to eat breakfast. Soon when i was done i put my plate in the sink and washed it. I said bye to the girls before leaving. I went down to the apartment complexes car park since we lived in a pent house.

It was easy to get the pent house since we have money. Yuliet is a youtuber and Yulianna is a very famous make up artist. We all managed to get a pent house in a very good complex.

I got in my car and began to drive while listening to the radio.

Radio:And now, pop sensation Billie Eilish singing you should see me in a crown.

Music began to play and i debated on weather turning it off or not and decided not to. I listened to her voice travel throughout the car and felt myself sinking even more.

When i got to my model agency, i parked the car and walked in. When i walked in the secretary at the main desk,Mia, told me where to go. I walked into a room with about 10 other girls.

I made friends with 3 out of the 10 of them. Dayana,Mariela and Rosa. We sat down and began to talk while we waited for our assignments. This modeling agency gives models to brands or merch teams.

They fly us out to wherever the people are and then when we are done they fly us back and the cycle repeats. Its really fun. We have like a week of sightseeing or so.

We were talking when our manager Jazlyn walked in.

Jazlyn:Hello babes,you already know the drill. I'll call out your name and where you will be going to.

She looked down at her clipboard and began to say a list of names, at the end she said.

Jazlyn:Dayana,Jennifer,Mariela and Rosa, California. Thats all. You are all free to leave.

I grabbed my bags and headed out. I said bye to the girls and got in my car. I gripped the steering wheel and let out a shaky breath. I really didn't want to have to go back to California but i knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

Authors note:Ayee second update in a day😂took too long but anywayss. Billie has been so happy lately, i love ittt💚💚