84:You good?

Fast forward 2 months-

This is the last day of tour, its been so fun and now we only have today left, then we go back to California. Billie and i have been so happy, its been so fun, we're always having cute little dates together in between concerts.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Billie.

Jennifer:You ready?

She smiled and nodded.

Billie:Always.

The bad guy intro began to play and she kissed me. I watched her walk on stage. Maggie grabbed my hand and walked me over to the side of the stage. She performed as well as always.

She's been taking it easy on the jumping so maggie told her she can go at it today and she looked like she was really enjoying it. The concert went great and now she was about to sing 'i love you'

Billie:So today is the end of the tour and i want to dedicate this song to so many people.

She laughed.

Billie:First off i want to say, thank you to everybody who came to the shows of this tour, its been a dream, and it's crazy that this is my reality now.

She sighed in content as she smiled, looking at the crowd.

Billie:I also want to say thank you to my amazing team. My mom and dad that are always there with me, supporting my shit all the time, a big thank you to my brother Finneas.

She said pausing, putting her hand on Finneas' shoulder while people cheered. I saw Finneas getting red from embarrassment which i found adorable.

Billie:This man has always been there with me, listening to all my ideas and shit, being my literal fucking partner in crime which I appreciate, big shout out to my drummer marshall too.

She said turning around to look at Marshall.

Billie:He always listens to how i want shit to sound like and makes it happen continuously which I appreciate.

She smiled and turned around.

Billie:I also wanna thank my amazing girlfriend for coming on tour with me, being with me and just existing.

She looked straight at me and smiled. I could see my eyes blurring up.

Billie:Touring is hard shit and she makes it such a happy thing that...i just don't know how she does it. She always puts up with my shit and stays with me through sound checks and physical therapy.

She smiled even bigger and i saw her eyes begin to water on the big screen. I smiled and mouthed 'i love you' she giggled and put a hand over her face.

She sniffled.

Billie:Ok enough with this soft shit. I wanna dedicate this song to all of you.

She began singing. When she was done, goodbye began to play. When it finished she stepped off the stage and came to hug me.

Jennifer:Ew Billie you're sweaty.

She laughed.

Billie:I know.

She kissed me and i rolled my eyes with a smile.

Jennifer:How do you manage to smell so good even though you're sweaty ?

Billie grinned at me

Billie:I don't know princess.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her again. We left the building and Billie was saying bye to all of her fans waiting for her.

I smiled and walked inside to see Finneas already sitting there, looking nervous. I sat down next to him.

Jennifer:You good?

Finneas:No.... im nervous.

Jennifer:I can tell, whats wrong?

Finneas sighed, thinking of a way to say it.

Finneas:When we get back, im marrying claudia.

Jennifer:Are you having second thoughts?

Finneas:What if im not good enough for her?

I looked at him and he looked truly torn. I smiled.

Jennifer:How can you even wonder if you're good enough for her? You're her other half. I have never seen anyone complete someone else like you guys do. You will literally do anything to make her happy. There's no doubt that you're good enough for her.

A tear slipped out of his eye. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

Finneas:Thank you, thank you so much Jennifer. Im really happy you're part of this family.

My eyes teared up and i began to cry.

Jennifer:Stopppp

We were crying together when Billie walked in. She looked taken aback.

Billie:What.... is this?

She rolled her eyes.

Billie:Have you guys been listening to Medicine by daughter again?

I laughed and shook my head.

Jennifer:Nah, just talking Finneas through shit.

I looked at him and he smiled.

Finneas: Im gonna go call claudia, thank you again.

I nodded and smiled at him. Billie came and sat next to me where Finneas was sitting before. I smiled as she pulled me closer to her on her lap. She rested her head against my chest and sighed with a smile.

I ran my hand through her soft hair. She looked up at me with shiny eyes.

Jennifer:Hi

I said softly. She took a minute to respond.

Billie:Thank you...

I looked at her confused, with a smile on my face as i kept on raking my hand through her hair.

Jennifer:For?

She giggled.

Billie:Being alive.

I smiled.

Jennifer:No, thank you.

We waited until everyone had already taken showers and then we went. I took a shower first then Billie followed after me when i was done. When i finished my shower i went to my bunk. I laid down on the cold bunk and waited for Billie.

She climbed up to my bunk and took me into her arms, flipping us over so i was laying on-top of her chest with my legs between hers. This was perfect.

I looked up at her and kissed her, when we separated i laid my head on her chest, listening to her sped up heartbeat with a smile.

Jennifer:Good night my love.

I said getting comfortable and putting a thin sheet over us.

Billie:Good night baby girl.

Authors note:Im updating late af bc school decided to gang up on me today🤦🏻‍♀️all that homework and shitttt but anyways yeahhh enjoyyy