12:The people

I looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

Jennifer:Is that your way of saying you're gonna miss me? Aww soft bitch hours.

Billie laughed and shook her head at my joke. She sighed looking away with a smaller but still visible smile on her face.

Billie:Me? Soft? Never that.

Jennifer:Mhm sure.

Maggie walked up to us and smiled.

Maggie:Billie we have to go.

Maggie walked away from us and towards finneas . I heard Billie sigh and i turned to look at her. I got up and put my hand out for her to take.

She rolled her eyes dramatically and took my hand to get up. We walked back towards everyone and got ready to leave. We walked out to the side of the stage where we were gonna part ways.

Everyone was saying goodbye and it finally became time for me to say bye to billie.

Jennifer:Well guess this is it superstar.

She laughed and hugged me. When we finally let go she looked sad which warmed my heart a little bit for some reason.

Billie:Yeah...guess this is it man.

Jennifer:Well hope you have a great time on tour.

Billie:Hell yeah dude!

I laughed.

Yuliana:Yo Jen lets go.

I nodded and waved goodbye to everyone. We left and we were laughing talking about how good the concert was when a bunch of girls approached us.

Girl #1: Hey weren't you girls in-front of the barricade.

We all gave each other confused looks.

Yuliet:Yeah...

Girl #2: And you hugged billie didn't you?

She was staring right at me and it made me uncomfortable.

Jennifer:Um yup that was...me

I laughed awkwardly since they were all staring at me with a lot of intensity.

Girl #3: Is she your girlfriend?

I chocked on casper's dick when she said that.

Jennifer:What? No...we're just aquaintances.

Yuliana:Alright we're leaving...byee.

Yuliana grabbed us by our hands and we walked away quickly from the group of girls. We made it home after that and i got into my house after saying bye to the girls.

Mom:How was the concert?

Jennifer:It was good.

I went over to my mom and hugged her like I tend to do since we are close .

Mom:Why do you smell like that?

I smelled my shirt and it smelled like billie. Guess her cologne must have rubbed off on me.

Jennifer:Its probably Billie's cologne.

My mom nodded and i walked to the shower and got in after getting undressed. I showered for about 30 minutes then got out.

I checked my phone messages and saw Billie had texted me 2 minutes ago.

Messages

Billie🤤:Hey dude. Can i call you on facetime?

For sure.

Incoming facetime call from Billie🤤

Jennifer:Whats good?

Billie:Nothing much, i was just bored and wanted to annoy you.

Jennifer:Aww. Thats so nice of you.

I said with my voice dripping sarcasm. She did her cute lil laugh and i just stared at her admiring her beauty because she sure as hell is beautiful.

Billie:Why you looking at me like that?

Jennifer:Nah for no reason. Dude you should go to sleep you just had a whole concert you must be tired as fuck.

Billie:I guess i could try.

Jennifer:Alright bye.

I waved at the camera and she just smiled and waved back before hanging up the phone. I went to sleep with a smile on my face thinking of Billie.

Authors note:So my story is apparently #19 on the tag "billie" and there are like hundreds of stories which makes me really softt 🥺 ps. We also passes 150 reads , thank you loves 🖤