87:Stop sucking each others faces off

I opened the door and saw Billie laying down on my bed. She was drying her partly wet hair with a little hand towel which meant that she had already taken a shower.I smiled and grabbed my clothes.

Jennifer:Im going to take a shower.

She nodded,smiling at me.

I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards i changed into my sleeping clothes

Im really happy we're not touring anymore because i never slept comfortable on the tour bus

Im really happy we're not touring anymore because i never slept comfortable on the tour bus. It was always moving and rocking but the main reason was that I couldn't wear my usual sleeping outfits.

I walked out of my bathroom and Billie opened her arms. I walked over to her and laid down with her. Billie's arms wrapped around my body as i smiled contently.

Billie:Everything good now?

I nodded my head.

Jennifer:Yup.

We stayed in silence for about 5 minutes. The only thing that could be heard in the dim lighted room was my fan, since it was on the third setting which is the most powerful.

Soon enough we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning still in Billie's arms. I smiled into her chest and then looked at the time. I began to wake her up.

Jennifer:Bils.

I said softly shaking her, she hummed in response.

Jennifer:We have to go help Claudia and Finneas with wedding things today. We have to get up.

She rubbed her eyes and we got up.

Billie:Alright, im going home to shower and change. I'll pick you guys up in an hour.

I nodded and walked with her to the front door. Yuliet and Yulianna were in the kitchen. They said bye to Billie as she waved. When we got to the door we kissed and she left.

I sat down on the stools by the counter as i ate some pineapple.

Jennifer:So, what happened with Chris?

She giggled as she sat down in the barstool next to Yuls.

Yuliet:He said that he totally understands where im coming from with the whole never dated and scared to get hurt thing so he said we can take it easy if we want and now we're talking.

Yulianna:Im happy for you babes.

Jennifer:Yeah, look at you , growing up and shit, im softtt.

She laughed and rolled her eyes in a playful way.

Yuliet:Shut up bro.

Yulianna:Yeah yeah, lets go get dressed, we have to help Claudia and Finneas with wedding planning.

We nodded and walked to our rooms. I took a shower and got dressed. I got a text from Billie saying she was downstairs. I got the girls and we walked out.

I got to the car and kissed Billie like usual. The girls were arguing over random shit when we got to Claudia's apartment building .

Jennifer:You guys are giving me a headache shut up.

I said, rolling my eyes as Billie parked the car.

Billie:All im saying is how can something dry make people wet?

I stepped out of the car, everyone else doing the same soon after.

Yuliet:When you're underwater you aren't wet.

Yulianna:Yes you are you just cant feel it.

This stupid conversation carried on until we got to Claudia's apartment door. I knocked as they kept going back and forth. I saw Finneas open the door.

Jennifer:Please save me , they're annoying the living shit out of me.

I said walking into their apartment freely like they do at ours. I saw Claudia smiling on the couch. I plopped down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder.

Yulianna:Ok lets shut up about this shit already.

We began to talk about wedding planning, it was really only a week away. Finneas and Claudia were debating on white or red roses.

Finneas:I just think that red would be better.

Claudia:Babe, red roses are basic.

Finneas:Basic but classy.

Claudia:I still think we should go with white roses because they will look better with the venue.

He seemed like he was contemplating it. After a second he rolled his eyes and had a playful smile on his face.

Finneas:Fine, white roses it is. So this is how its gonna be when we're married huh? You're always gonna get your way?

He said and smiled as Claudia giggled a little. We all found it really cute so we "awwed" but Billie being Billie did throwing up noises. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into me. She smiled, cuddling further into my hold as she kissed my forehead.

Once again everyone awwed except for Finneas who did the same throwing up noises Billie had done to them before. I laughed as they began lightly bickering.

In approximately an hour we went home. Billie dropped us off and when she finally parked the girls got out of the car. I smiled as i saw Billie's beautiful ass face.

Jennifer:Thanks for dropping us off baby.

She smiled.

Billie:Anytime my love.

Billie and I kissed until we heard knocking on the window from her side of the car. We separated and looked in that direction to see Yuliet and Yulianna.

Yulianna:Hurry up bitch!

Yuliet:Yeah stop sucking each others faces off.

I rolled my eyes and gave them the middle finger, kissing Billie once again. We let go of each other and i got out of the car. I waved Billie off and we went inside the apartment building.The day went by really quick.

The next day

Billie and i had established a week ago that i was gonna come over to her house today since we're always at my place. I don't even know if she remembers but im still going.

I drove over to her house and knocked on her door when i got there.When the door opened i was surprised by who it was that opened it since i've never seen her.

Authors note:YERRR, Friday the thirteenth bitchhhh, im bouts to do some rituals to make Billie fall in love with me.