65:Which was?...

Billie pov| beach party day

I woke up and began my day after doing my morning routine. I went to a couple of meetings, did a couple of interviews and then finished up by recording with finneas.

After we were done he shut off all of his equipment and looked at me.

Finneas:You going to Claudia's beach thing today?

Billie:Yeah. Im fucking proud of her mann.

Finneas:Me too. Thats my babyyy

I laughed then came a silence.

Billie:Aight spit it out.

He pretended to look confused but i knew better than to believe him. I gave him that look. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

Finneas:I just want to make sure that you knew Jennifer is going to be there.

I froze for a minute.

Billie:Yeah... i know shes going to be there.

Finneas:Alright just wanted to make sure.

I left and went to my room. It felt empty after she left. Like it was dead or something. It also felt colder which i would usually like but its a different type of cold that I couldn't stand.

I sat down and looked at my hand. I saw the bunny ring that once belonged to Jennifer. I have been a bitch to her lately but i just can't let myself get close to her. Many people have walked out on me in my life but Jennifer walking out was by far the worst and most painful.

I never want to feel that ever again, guess thats why im pushing her away. I know if i let her back in im gonna get attached and i cant do that again.I took a nap but soon my dad walked into the room.

Patrick:Bils get up. You have to get ready for Claudia's party.

I looked up from my pillow and saw that my dad was already dressed for the party.

Billie:Ohh look at you looking fly.

He laughed.

Patrick:Shut up you goof. Get dressed already!

He exited the room while laughing and shaking his head. I got ready and walked out of my room to see the rest of my family already dressed and ready to go.

We left and got there before most people did. We hung out for a while and then my friends got here. I went to go greet them.

Brandon:Dawg.

I bro hugged Brandon and then Gawa and then Prince and then Nigel. I really wish Denzel was here but he's all the way in Florida visiting family.

We all began to chill and i wanted to go get a drink. I was walking back when someone bumped into me and spilled my drink.

I looked up from my drink and saw that it was Jennifer. She began trying to clean my arm and my hand. She stopped and stared at something. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed her eyes.

She was looking at the bunny ring. I yanked my arm away from her and gave her a glare. I walked back to where my friends were chilling at i sat down.

I was talking with prince when i looked towards the dance floor and saw Jennifer dancing with this other girl. I don't know why but i got really jealous. She looked at me and I didn't want to be there anymore so i walked off.

I went to the ocean since it was near here. I used to go find a beach whenever i could while i was on tour. It kind of reminded me of her.

It was really painful but it gave me an odd sense of comfort and made it feel like she was sitting next to me. I saw a shadow in the sand behind me and i already knew that it was Jennifer since the breeze carried her perfume.She has a scent that i cant explain but its so sweet yet strong.

Billie:What do you want?

I said making sure to keep my eyes trained in front of me at the ocean.

Jennifer:Whats your problem?

I got a little bit angry. I wanted to ask her why she was dancing with that girl but i knew that wouldn't be a very smart idea. That and everything that happened with us made me angry.

Billie:Whats my problem?! Are you really fucking asking me that?

Jennifer:Yes im really fucking asking you that.

Billie:You're my problem. You can't just come back like its nothing!

I finally turned around to face her.

Jennifer:Billie im here to work!Its not to get in your way!

She said and then we started to yell back and forth.

Billie:Still! You cant just come back like nothing happened! You cant just make me feel the same way you used to because its not fucking fair!

I can't believe that after all this fucking time she still has the effect that she had on me.

Jennifer:What are you talking about?! Im not even doing anything!

Billie:Yes the fuck you are! You know what?!

I said as i put my hands in-front of myself in a protective-angry manner as i tried my best to calm down even just a little.

Billie:Im fucking done.I don't want you anywhere near me because i hate you.

Jennifer:Oh really? You hate me? Then why did you keep the ring huh?

I was surprised for a second but of course she would bring that shit up. Why the fuck did i even wear it knowing she was going to be here? I put on my normal emotionless face.

Billie:Its just a ring why wouldn't i keep it?

Jennifer:"Just a ring" you don't even believe that shit.

Billie:Yes i do. Wanna see?

She crossed her arms. Im really gonna do this shit, arent i? I took off the ring and threw it into the ocean. I had to tell myself not to cry or run to go get it.I looked back at her with an emotionless face.

Billie:See. Just a stupid ring.

I walked towards her while trying to keep my shit together and not feel regret.

Billie:From now on, stay the fuck away from me.

With that i walked back to the party. I went to where finneas and claudia were at.

Billie:Finneas can you come with me and claudia can you go find Yuliet and Yulianna then go to the ocean.

Claudia:What why?

Billie:You'll see later.

She nodded her head and left. I felt a little bit better knowing claudia was going to support her.I walked with Finneas to a table that had no one sitting there. We sat down and i rubbed my face.

Finneas:What did you do?

He sighed.

Billie:I really fucked up. I threw the bunny ring into the ocean.

He looked really shocked.

Finneas:What the fuck? Why would you do that?

Billie:I was trying to prove a point....

Finneas:Which was?....

Billie:That i don't have feelings for Jennifer anymore and that the ring doesn't mean anything to me.

Finneas:Is it true?

I stayed im silence for a while but soon shook my head no.

Authors note:1202 words oof😂 hope you guys enjoyed. Btw so many of you guys are dming me on ig on my billie fanpage and its so cuteeee stawppp❤️ you guys are precious.