94:Kind of shy

I walked even more towards Billie's room and i began to hear it more clearly. I was right on what i thought i was hearing.She was playing Justin Bieber loud as fuck. I quietly approached her door and opened it slightly to look at her through it.

Billie:As long as you looooveeee meeee

I saw Billie dancing around messily while singing (or should i say screaming )Justin Bieber at the top of her lungs. Shes so precious. I smiled looking at her being her normal goofy self.I opened the door wider since I remembered that we had to leave soon.

She stopped dancing and singing when she saw me enter. She looked like a deer caught im headlights. It was truly hilarious. I laughed and shook my head.

Jennifer:Lets go crackhead. Patrick told me to tell you to hurry up.

She laughed,nodding her head.

Billie:Mannnn, you interrupted my jamming session.

I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Not my fault that we have to leave.

I said smiling.She grabbed her aquaphor in one hand and my hand in the other. She looked at me and smiled.

Billie:The two loves of my life

She said, applying aquaphor to her already glossy lips.I laughed shaking my head and pushing her away softly because she was being dumb.

I rolled my eyes as Billie pulled me into her side in a cute hug as we walked.

Billie:Myyyy badddd.

We walked outside and got in the van like looking car. Patrick sat in the drivers seat and Maggie sat next to him. Next up were Billie's 3 managers then finneas and claudia in the third row then Billie and i in the back.

Patrick took off from the drive way and began driving down the road.Billie put her arm behind my neck on the seat as Finneas began to play some music from his playlist. Billie groaned loudly, throwing her head back.

Billie:Take this ShIt oFf!

She said as she shook her head, rubbed her temples and leaned back getting comfortable. Finneas laughed and gave her the middle finger as he began jamming out to his music he was playing. Claudia laughed and shook her head.

Billie:Finneas I'll throw you out the window of this moving car! Stop testing me bozo!

Finneas:fInNeAs iLl tHrOw yOu oUt tHe wInDoW oF tHiS mOvInG cAr , sToP tEsTiNg mE bOzO

He said imitating Billie, oh no, i know where this is going.

Billie:MOM!

Billie yelled to the front of the car where Maggie and Patrick were at.

Billie:Finneas is being fucking annoying! Tell him to change this shit!

Patrick:Billie stop fighting with your brother

Patrick said in a calm tone.Billie settled down and then Finneas changed the song and Billie groaned once again but even louder this time and more dramatically.

Billie:Shit keeps getting worst and worst.

This is basically how the whole car ride went. Finneas putting songs,Billie telling him they're trash, him getting annoyed, taking it off,Billie saying that one is worst than the one before and then it just repeats over and over for 30 minutes.

When we finally got to the venue i felt relieved I didn't have to be in a closed car with those two. They are fighting back and forth like little children which was funny for the first 5 minutes, after that it was extremely annoying and frustrating.

As soon as we stepped out we saw fans were waiting outside. Billie and Finneas said hi to them as crowds formed around the two. Meanwhile i waited for them inside with Maggie, Patrick and Claudia.

We were chatting around until Bils and Fin finally got inside after what felt like hours. Finneas walked over to Claudia and grabbed her hand as Billie went behind me and hugged me tightly. I put my hands on top of hers and we began to walk to the green room while she was still hugging me.

As soon as we got there Billie tackled me onto the sofa. I laughed as i hugged her while laying down.

Billie:You're really comfortable.

She said while giggling after she's been laying down on me for about 15 minutes. We stayed like that for a while. Just talking about random shit until it was time for Billie to go out on stage. We went our separate ways as i went over with Claudia and Maggie. Billie made her way over to Marshall and Finneas

Maggie:This one is going to be extra good. I can feel it.

She said smiling at me. I laughed looking at her with suspicion.

Jennifer:You're smiling at me kind of weird.

I said, giggling. She shrugged with a smile. We began to watch the performance as it started . As usual Claudia and I sang our souls out.Maggie recorded for her instagram story as we jammed out.

Pretty sure i got whiplash after all the good girls go to hell. I saw Billie dancing around, looking happy like she always is when shes performing. I smiled as the concert kept on going.

Soon enough we got to 'i love you' by now we had calmed down.I saw Maggie look at me with a weird smile. Maggie is horrible at keeping shit under wraps so i already knew something was about to go down.

The bed began to get lowered from the ceiling. Billie and Finneas walked over to it. They sat down on it as Billie adjusted her shirt and flipped her hair back. She looked at the crowd and smiled.

Billie:Alright so we already know what song this is.

She said as she smiled and rolled her eyes as people cheered.

Billie:This song is special to Finneas and I so we want to invite two girls onto the stage with us because this song is called 'i love you' and we love them.

She said smiling as she looked over to me and Finneas looked at Claudia.Oh no. I began to panic.

Finneas:I want to invite my wife on stage for this song.

Billie:And as for me,she's kind of shy but i want to ask my future wife to come out to the stage with me.

Authors note:I couldn't update yesterday bc i had to do a shit ton of school work and tests and online classes to bring up my grades😬

Anyways YOU NASTY MFS THOUGHT THAT THE BEGINNING WAS A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING. Yall weird af, but im backkkk and ily guys so yuhh❤️