90:She was a mess

Today was finally the day. Finneas and Claudia were getting married today. I am currently outside Claudia's bathroom door. I was woken up today from Billie's arms by Claudia calling me, panicking and having anxiety attacks.

I had to rush to her apartment and by the time i got there she was a mess, she was bitting her nails,messing her hair up,walking back and forth while hyperventilating.

In a span of 1 hour she panicked on 4 different occasions. First up was just her nerves,she took off running to a near park and came back in about 20 minutes, more relaxed until she saw her dress.

She panicked thinking that she didn't like it only to come to the conclusion it was the nerves talking and she loved her dress. After that we were good but then she started second guessing Finneas' true feelings for her which was cleared up in a quick FaceTime call.

After that there were 20 minutes of mental stability where i thought that things were great and she had finally over come all that bullshit but then she began to vomit because the stress she had built up made her puke out her breakfast.

Now we are here, shes puking in the bathroom, locked me out so im sitting by the door waiting for her to come out. I heard heard Claudia brushing her teeth and then she opened the bathroom door.

She sighed and flipped her hair away from her face casually, she looked at me and nodded.

Claudia:Ok im good.

I stared at her in disbelief.

Jennifer:You sure you're good?

She nodded slowly.

Claudia:This is really nerve wracking but i know i want to do this so its all alright.

I smiled at her, got up and hugged Claudia since i could tell she needed a hug. Finneas was going through a similar thing when we called him. Its kind of funny how they are both freaking out but know for a fact that they wanna be with each other.

Claudia's doorbell rang. I looked at her.

Jennifer:I'll get it.

She nodded and sat down on her couch. I made my way over to her front door and opened it. I saw Yuliet and Yulianna right there. I smiled and greeted both of them,they walked in and went straight to the living room.

Since Yulianna is a professional makeup artist she agreed to do Claudia's make up while i did her hair and Yuliet filmed for Claudia's youtube channel since they're both youtubers.

Of course we weren't for real for real getting ready here. We have to go to the actual venue and get ready there but Yulianna wanted to try out different make up styles to see which ones fitted Claudia better.

We got down to getting Claudia ready. Yulianna was done in a hour and a half. She took her time she wanted to make sure it looked accurate so she could actually see how it looked on her. I got bored so i did Claudia's hair.

Soon enough she got dressed into her wedding dress since we had to see if her makeup went well with her dress. The girls and i went to the living room to hang out until Claudia was done.

We were making normal, stupid conversation until the girls shut up. I looked in the direction they were staring at.I smiled as i saw Claudia fully ready.

She walked towards us, her shoes-which by the sound they are making, i guess they are heels-softly clanking on the floor as she took each step towards us

She put her hands crossed in front of her as she looked a little bit nervous. Rebecca-Claudia's best friend who is picking up her jewelry from a store right now-was the one that helped her pick out the dress so its the first time we have seen it.

She smiled nervously.

Claudia:What do you think?

Yuliet:Its fucking beautiful.

Yulianna:Yeah, you look absolutely gorgeous love.

Jennifer:Finneas is gonna be glad he's putting a ring on it when he sees you.

She laughed a little and took a deep breath, calming down. Just in time, Rebecca came through the door. She stopped in her tracks and stared at Claudia. Her eyes began to get really shiny which told us she was about to cry.

Claudia:No! Why are you crying?

Claudia said as her eyes began to tear up too at the sight of her bestfriend about to cry.

Rebecca:You've grown up so much! You are getting married today, this is unreal.

Claudia:Stop it. You're gonna make me cry.

Claudia said as she fanned her face with her hand and took breaths in through her mouth.

Yulianna:Oh hell no! I just did your make up. If she cries you and i are gonna throw hands Rebecca.

Rebecca laughed. With all the wedding planning we've sort of gotten close to Rebecca. She wasn't there for all of the little things that we had to decide but shes been taking care of the venue,catering, things like that.

After Rebecca finally put the jewelry that Claudia had picked out on her, Rebecca came and sat down with us as we observed Claudia.

In about an hour, Claudia was back to being normally dressed as we drove over to the venue.

It looked really beautiful. We decided to go straight to the room where we were all gonna get ready. We got Claudia ready first since that's what takes the longest. After she was ready, we all went and got our matching bridesmaid dresses.

 After she was ready, we all went and got our matching bridesmaid dresses

When we were all done we just waited for this to start. A woman walked into our room and told us that the ceremony was starting.

Authors note:Aight so i don't really know how shit actually goes bc i don't pay attention at weddings but i already have the next chapter written 😌😌