63: Let me help you

We got to the hotel and i went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was putting music and "i love you" came on. I stopped and just sighed as i ran my hands through my wet hair.

I mouthed out the words of the song. When it ended i turned off the shower and began to dry myself. I exited the bathroom after getting dressed.

When i got to my bed, i felt all the tiredness overwhelm me as I collapsed on my bed. I drifted off into sleep soon after.

The next morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got up in my bed and saw Yuliet bringing in plates of food as another guy that seemed to work here followed her in with even more plates.

Yuliet:I ordered room service!

They placed them near our beds. After the guy left we began to eat. We talked and i felt a lot better than i did yesterday. I wasn't fully good and i wasn't really that happy, but i was better than yesterday.

I soon got dressed, did the whole getting ready, hygiene thing and then left since i have to do another segment for Claudia's clothing line. As soon as i got there i said hi to everyone and went to look for Claudia.

When i found her she came up to hug me after some time she let me go.

Claudia:Are you feeling better?

I nodded and smiled.

Jennifer:Im sorry for bailing yesterday.

Claudia:The dance floor wasn't the same without you.

She joked and i laughed.

Jennifer:What can i say? Im the life of the party

I shrugged with a goofy smile. She laughed and shook her head.

Claudia:Yeah well get dressed "life of the party"

She smiled pointing towards the clothes i had to put on. I did the photoshoot and it was now time for my break. As i was about to go get changed i saw Billie walk into the room where i was with the photographers and directors.

We made eye contact but i looked i way. I minded my own business and told everyone that i was going to go take my break. I walked through the door closest to me which thankfully was away from were Billie was at.

I walked out to the hallway and i had to stop since my shoes were killing me. I sat down on a bench in the hallway and tried to take my shoes off but they wouldn't come off.

I had only had them on for 5 minutes and they were already making my feet hurt. I saw someone stand in-front of me and by the shoes i could tell it was billie.

She squatted down.

Billie:Let me help you.

Huh?

Authors note:I just came back from the dentist and im in pain. I dont know what the fuck they did but it hurt like a bitch. Anyways hope you enjoyed ps. Look at my babys fine ass😍