53:Take this and you wont feel a thing

I looked up and saw this guy Julian standing there with his hand on my shoulder. Julian deals to most of the models i know. He sat down next to me.

Julian:You good?

Jennifer:Yeah im fine just have a lot on my mind.

Guilt hit me and my eyes began to get watery

Julian:I have something that will help.

He reached for his pocket and showed me a little bag full of white pills. He took one out and handed it to me.

Julian:Take this and you wont feel a thing.

I knew it wasn't a smart move and under any other circumstances I wouldn't do it but im in so much pain. The worst thing is that the only thing that can make it better is in California.

I sighed and took the pill soon swallowing it. After about a minute of nothing happening, i began to get light headed and the music sounded very distant. Everyone in the room kind of disappeared.

I looked around. What the fuck? Where is everybody? I turned my head next to me to see if Julian was still there but no...

?:Hey baby.

I heard the very familiar voice of the love of my life speaking in-front of me, a few feet away. I turned my head slowly. I was now facing Billie. She stood there with her hair flowing as if there was a fan in front of her.

Jennifer:B.....Billie?

Billie:Hey my love. Ive missed you.

Jennifer:I've missed you more.

Billie:You should come back to California.

Jennifer:I...cant. Billie what are you doing here?

She walked over to me and sat down where Julian was sitting down at before.

Billie:Because i wanted to see you. You're doing drugs now huh?

Jennifer:No. This is the first time. Wait what are you actually doing here?

Billie:I don't want you to make bad choices. I want you to be happy but this isn't the way

Billie was smiling at me and i sighed.

Jennifer:You're not real are you?

She let out a breath and frowned looking straight ahead now.

Billie:Im not....because you left the real Billie.

Jennifer:I had my reasons. I did it for you.

Billie:No you didn't. You did it for you.

Jennifer:If i did it for me then i would have stayed, I couldn't let everything you or she built just fall apart because  of me! I made the tough decision but it was the right one! I couldn't just be fucking selfish and stay because its what i wanted to do. This isn't easy for me. Everyday i feel like im fucking drowning more and more and i don't know how to make it fucking stop!

I stopped talking and took a deep breath to calm myself. I looked up and saw Billie smiling down on me.

Billie:Good. You needed to let it all out.

I shook my head slowly as my lips quivered and Billie walked closer to me. I looked up at her once again through hooded and teary eyes.

Jennifer:I'll never be able to escape my love for you, will i?

She gave me a sad look

Billie:You know the answer to that.

I smiled sadly and i let tears slide down my cheeks.

Billie:You should go to sleep so that the pills effect passes quicker.

Jennifer:No! I...dont want this to go away, i don't want you to go away.

Billie:You cant just pretend that this is real. Its not and we both know that.  Go to sleep.

I nodded and i saw billie fade away and everything slowly start to come back into reality and my surroundings made sense once again. I saw Julian,high as a kite next to me.

With tears pouring from my eyes i fell asleep.

Authors note:Im contemplating updating twice a day or something but i really dont know mann. Anyways!! Thanks for 30k💚💚