88:Shes aight

I saw a little girl with loose pigtails standing at the door. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what the fuck to do.

Billie: Ade! Who's at the door?

I saw Billie coming around the corner of the hallway. She saw me and smiled. She walked over to the door and picked the little girl up.

Billie:Come in baby. I forgot we were hanging out today. Im baby sitting my little cousin Adelaide. Say hi ade.

The little girl whos name turns out to be Adelaide waved and smiled at me. As an automatic response i smiled and waved back. We sat down on the floor around the main table in the living room since they were drawing. Billie grabbed a hair brush and tried to brush Adelaide's hair but she backed away and kept drawing.

Billie:Come on ade,let me brush your hair, it looks like a mess.

The little girl pushed the hair away from her face and pouted.

Adelaide:No.

Billie rolled her eyes with a look that showed she had given up.They went back to drawing for quite some time while Sofia the first played in the background until Billie's phone began to ring. She took her phone out of her pocket and looked at the caller id.

Billie:Its my manager i have to answer.

She said while getting up.

Jennifer:Wait, don't leave, im not good with kids.

She smiled softly at me as her phone continued to ring.

Billie:You'll be ok baby, stop worrying.

With that she walked out of the room and i sighed. I looked over at Adelaide. A minute went by and I decided to stop being an antisocial bitch and actually talk to her.

Jennifer:So...do you like Sofia the first?

The little girl smiled at me and nodded.

Adelaide:Yeahh, she's weally pwetty and i like wibbon.

Jennifer:Ribbon her bunny?

Adelaide nodded her head with the same smile from before. Finally watching little kids shows payed off.She began to laugh at something that was happening in this particular episode but went back to drawing. She kept stopping to push her hair away from her face.

Jennifer:Is your hair bothering you?

She whined and nodded her head pouting.

Jennifer:Do you want me to brush it?

She looked like she was thinking and then nodded her head slowly. She turned her back to face me. I grabbed the hair brush and started to brush her hair lightly making extra sure not to pull on her hair.

I did lose braids on her blonde hair, she giggled when i was done. She turned around, touching her braids. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Adelaide:Whank you.

She said, pronouncing her T's as W's,I smiled. She put her arms up signaling she wanted me to carry her. I brought her up and sat her down on my left thigh. She grabbed her drawing.

Adelaide:Whis is for you.

She said. She handed me a drawing of stick figures of Billie and me holding hands with Adelaide who was in the middle of us. I smiled and looked at Adelaide.

Jennifer:This is so pretty Ade, thank you for drawing this.

She giggled and gave me the purest smile i have ever seen.

Adelaide:No pwobwem

She wrapped her short arms around my neck and laid her little head against my shoulder as she watched the tv. I looked up finally to see Billie standing at the door way.

She had a smile on her face so i guess she's been watching us for a while. She walked back over and sat down in her place from before.

We hung out for a while and then Adelaide's mom came to pick her up. After that Billie turned the tv off and we went to her room. I turned on her red lights and fell on her bed.

She laid down next to me and pulled me on top of her so that my body was laying on top of hers. She kissed me forehead as my head laid on her chest. She smiled.

Billie:So...what do you think of Ade?

I laughed softly knowing what Billie wanted me to say.

Jennifer:She's aight.

Billie chuckled, making my head bounce softly since it was rested on her chest.

Billie:Alright so kids aren't as bad as you thought?

I rolled my eyes with a little smile on my face, thinking of how cute and nice Adelaide was.

Jennifer:I guess not.

Billie:Ok good. We can adopt 13 kids now right?

Jennifer:We agreed on 3, shut up.

She chuckled once again. She put the office on and we watched it as i felt myself falling asleep.

Authors note:AHAHA YOU BITCHES REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS ABOUT TO CHEAT HUH?! nEvA tHaT. Anyways this is a really late update still hope you guys enjoyed.