16:Just so you dont forget me

I turned to look to Billie and saw her staring at me.

Billie:You're really pretty you know...

Jennifer:I mean... i guess im alright.

Billie:Alright? You think you're ugly?

I laughed and shook my head.

Jennifer:I don't think im ugly i just think there's nothing outstanding about my looks, but thats alright because i got a bomb-ass personality.

Billie laughed.

Billie:You are right about that.

I laughed and looked back down to the shore. We stayed in silence until Billie broke it.

Billie:I wish i could be normal. Do this shit everyday.

She laughed but it had a hint of sadness in it.

I put my hand on her knee and looked into her eyes that reflected the light and shinned more than usual.

Jennifer:It must be hard to always be in the public eye and to be surrounded by people and cameras all the time but think of the positive side of things.

Billie:Positive like what?

Jennifer:You save people with your music. You give people someone to relate to,something to be comforted by. You have millions of people that appreciate you and that you've impacted by your music. What you do looks tiring but it also looks like its worth it.

She smiled.

Billie:You're right. The only good thing about all of this is my fans. I really do love them more than anything else in the world.

Jennifer:Exactly. So when you don't want to do this for you, do it for them.

Billie's phone began to ring.

Billie:Hey, yeah, alright.

She hung up.

Billie:It was my mom. She wants me to go home.

Jennifer:Alright. Let's leave.

We both got up and started walking back to the main road. Billie got an uber for us and we listened to the music playing and just enjoyed being in each others presence.

When we got to my house the car stopped and i looked over at Billie.

Jennifer:So at what time you leave?

Billie:4 am.

Jennifer:Well alright text me when you get to Milan to let me know you got there safely.

Billie:I will.

I hugged her and she hugged me back surprisingly quick. Wrapping her arms around my waist while my arms rested around her shoulders.

We let go and exchanged sad smiled. I turned around to get out of the car.

Billie:Jennifer-

I turned around

Jennifer:Yeah?

Billie:Here you go.

She took off one of her rings and gave it to me

I looked at it confused and then looked back up at her

Jennifer:Why are you giving me this?

Billie:Just so that you don't forget me.

Jennifer:I'll never forget you "im drowning " face ass.

Billie:Shut up big foreheaded lil girl.

Jennifer:Ah- im hurt!

I faked a sob sound and then laughed afterwards Billie soon joining too.

Jennifer:Well guess this is goodbye goodbye.

Billie:Yeah... take care.

Jennifer:You too. Drink a lot of water,don't skip meals and take as many naps as you can.

Billie:Alright mom.

I laughed and got out of the car giving Billie a sad smile as I shut the door and saw her drive off. I sighed and went inside my house.

Jennifer:Hey mom.

Mom:Hey sweetheart. Grandma comes home in a couple of months.

Jennifer:Oh alright.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower getting rid of the salty ocean water. I got changed into my night clothes and layed down on my bed soon falling asleep.