58:destined to be

I went to @bilfer 's profile and went to message and began to type.

@bilfer
———————

Hey babes.

WHATTTT HIIIII

Whats your name?

Erica :)

How are you erica?

im good, how are uuu?

Im good too :)

omg why are you dming me? this is insanee

Well i kind of had a question to ask you

for sure go ahead bby.

Why have you kept your account running for so long?

what do you mean?

Well, billie and i broke up a long time ago and when people break up usually ship accounts change their name and everything. Why didn't you? Lmfaoo i just want to know.

because i know you guys are going to get back together.

How do you know that for sure?

bc i have seen the way you two look at each other. it's obvious that you guys are in love
so i just think you guys are destined to be.

Stoppppp. You'll make me cryyyy. I hope thats true mann.

hehe. well when you guys are back together my life will be complete because i really just want you guys to be happy and nobody makes you guys happier than each other.

Thank you for the support baby. I really really appreciate it.

no prob. now go to sleep its 2 am in california rn 😂

Oopsie didn't notice that shit. Loveee yuuuuuuu. Bye babes😘

I got off Instagram and put my phone down after turning off the phone screen. I really hope that erica is right and billie and i are meant to be.

Today when i saw her look so hurt and angry it made something inside of me crack. I closed my eyes and went to sleep since i have to get up for the modeling thing tomorrow.

The next day at the photoshoot venue

I walked into the photoshoot place and i saw a tall ish woman standing in the middle of a bunch of commotion with a tablet at her arms and she looked to be directing the models and telling them what to do.

I walked up to her when people settled down after a little.

Jennifer:Um excuse me, where am i supposed to go?

She looked at me and smiled, pushing her glasses up

Lola:Hello im lola and what's your name?

Jennifer:Jennifer.

She looked through a list and smiled, looking at me.

Lola:Ok jennifer you are down the hall to the left. The woman who this fashion line belongs to will tell you what outfits to put on.

I smiled and nodded while walking away. I don't know how i did it but i got lost for a minute. I finally found where i was supposed to be and went there. I saw a girl sitting on a chair with her back to me. I approached her and she turned around in her chair.

What???

Authors note:Cliffhangers are my bitch. Sorry not sorry loves ❤️ also. A lot of you thought the acc was ran by billie and i laughed so harddd