73:Two days

I picked her up bridal style and closed the door. I locked my car as people kept taking pictures and i walked inside the hotel. The paps tried to follow me in but security stopped them.

I went up to their hotel room and saw Yulianna open the door. She was in her bathing suit and her body was wet.

Yulianna:Come in. Her bed is that one.

She pointed at the bed closest to the window.

I walked over to it and put Jennifer down as softly and quietly as i could. Making sure not to wake her up. Yulianna walked out of the sliding door and i saw her get in a pool on the balcony with Yuliet.

I was getting ready to leave but then Jennifer spoke.

Jennifer:Come here.

Jennifer pov

I looked up through half closed eyes and saw Billie about to leave, i really didn't want her to.

Jennifer:Come here.

Billie turned around and sat down on the bed, lightly taking hair away from my face.

Billie:Go back to sleep baby.

Jennifer:Alright but stay here.

Billie:Why do you want me to stay?

She said laughing a little.

Jennifer:Because its too late for you to drive.

Billie:Its 8 pm.

She chuckled.

Jennifer:Shhhhh, stop arguing with me you midget and lay down with me.

Billie:Aggressive, i like it.

I laughed and she layed down on my bed next to me. I flipped to my side so now i was kind of on-top of her with my arm draped over her stomach and my leg over hers.

Jennifer:Goodnight.

She kissed my forehead.

Billie:Goodnight.

I felt Billie's hand go under my shirt as she traced circles on my bare back like she used to do when i stayed over at her house.

I slipped in and out of consciousness as she did that but then for the second time, i fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up because there was light coming in through the sliding door. I looked down and saw Billie sleeping peacefully. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

I couldn't contain myself so i pinched her cheeks and moved them around.

Jennifer:You wook like a wittle babyy.

Billie began to speak out a little bit muffed because i was still playing with her cheeks.

Billie:Why are you talking to me like im five?

Jennifer:You're so cuteeee.

I kept on geeking over her while she was rolling her eyes. Billie looked extra adorable because she had messy hair and her eyes looked droopy which were kind of cute.

I heard aww's and i looked to the side, i stopped playing with Billie's cheeks as i saw Yuliet and Yulianna sitting on their beds looking at us.

Yuliet:If you bitches don't invite me to the wedding im suing.

Yulianna:And im throwing a BF, bitch fit.

I grabbed a pillow and aimed it at them

Jennifer:Stop watching us. You bitches are creepy.

They laughed and walked out to the balcony with their breakfast plates which i hadn't noticed were laying down on a counter top. I rolled my eyes,facing Billie once again.

I rested my chin on my hands as i looked at her beautiful ass face. She smiled and soon enough her phone began to ring. She took it out of her pocket and picked up as i started to play with her poofy hair.

Billie:Hey mom. Yeah im good, im at Jennifer's hotel room. Alright bet.

She hung up with a very loud sigh.

Billie:I have to begin getting ready to go on tour.

I nodded my head and got off her. She was still laying down.

Jennifer:Get your lazy ass up.

She laughed and got up. We said our goodbyes and Billie left. I took a shower and got dressed. I went to the modeling building. After i was done i walked out to the place where i was going to go get changed at and saw Billie sitting on a chair.

Jennifer:Heyy, whats up?

I hugged her and then let go.

Billie:Nothing i just wanted to say that i felt really bad i have to go on tour, i really like hanging out with you or whatever the fuck.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Its ok,when are you leaving?

Billie:Two days.

Jennifer:It doesn't matter that you're leaving then.

Billie raised and eyebrow.

Billie:Huh? What you mean?

Jennifer:Im done modeling for claudia, today is my last day.

She stayed silent for a minute

Billie:So that means that you're....

Jennifer:Going back to Florida, yes.

Thats when she stopped talking completely.

Jennifer:Billie i-

Claudia walked in so i stopped talking and smiled at her. She ran over to me and hugged me.

Claudia:Im gonna miss you babes.

Jennifer:Im gonna miss you too, my little designer.

She laughed.

Claudia:Make sure to call me a lot to tell me how everything is going love.

I nodded.

Jennifer:Ditto.

She stuck out her bottom lip and hugged me again. After we let go she said bye to me and Billie. Bils only replied with a head nod. Claudia walked away and i faced Billie.

Jennifer:I should have probably told you this before.

Billie:Huh? Nah man- shits aight. I have to go meet up with Finneas, we're gonna see the tour bus.

She walked away in a kind of zoned out manner.

Jennifer:A- alright then, bye.

She waved with her back facing me and left. I spent the rest of the day trying to text her and call her. Of course she didn't respond to me. I don't think she's mad, I don't even know how shes feeling right now.

I sat down on my bed,seeing Yulianna and Yuliet come in. They went out clubbing. They had asked for me to go with them but i had refused. I was looking at my phone screen when i saw fingers snapping in-front of my face.

I looked up.

Jennifer:What happened?

Yulianna:We said hi to you like 7 times and you didn't reply.

Yuliet:Are you ok?

Jennifer:Yeah im fine.

Yulianna:Whenever someone says they're fine....

Yuliet:They're not fine.

They sat down in the bed next to mine.

Yuliet:Whats wrong?

Authors note:OH BOYYY YALL MFS GONE LOVE CHAPTER 74