25:You did not just....

Jennifer:Billie.... what is this?

Billie:I rented out the park for the day.

Jennifer:What?! Who does that?

Billie:Me. I told you to invite your friends because it might have felt weird to be the only two people here except from all the people working here.

Jennifer:You are crazy you know?

Billie:Just a little. Come on lets go.

We walked towards the entrance and a bunch of my friends went to the line to get their passes.

Billie:You guys don't have to do that. I already payed for this shit.

Bryan:Aight lets go!!

Yuliet:Billie you're awesome as fuck!

David:Yeah this shit is fire!!

They all ran into the park and scattered leaving me and billie alone. We laughed and started walking inside. When we were inside Billie looked over to me.

Billie:So where to first?

Jennifer:Cheetah hunt

I ran towards the ride. I heard billie chuckle. When i finally got there i looked back and saw Billie walking calmly to where i am at.

Jennifer:Get here faster.Run!

Billie:Nah im good.

After a minute she finally got to where i am and smiled at me.

Jennifer:You're slow as fuckkk!!!

Billie:Im on power saving mode for now.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the sign that says the waiting time and it was blank.

Jennifer:Wow it usually says we have to wait in line for like 20 minutes.

Billie laughed and we went inside and walked right through since there was no one in line. The people who operated the machine made sure that we were buckled in right.

After a while they started the ride and we began screaming. Not out of fear just adrenaline.

(This is what the ride looks like)

After we got out we were both dizzy as hell. We rushed around the park to different rides and then began to get tired so we went on the sky line to chill out since its the thing in the park that requires the least energy and causes the least adrenaline.

 We rushed around the park to different rides and then began to get tired so we went on the sky line to chill out since its the thing in the park that requires the least energy and causes the least adrenaline

Its basically a thingy that takes you around the forest part of the park on a zip line and you get so see the animals and all that stuff.

We got on and we sat across from each other. We looked around us and realized we were the only ones there in that part of the park and on that ride.

Jennifer:So...why did you ask me out on a date?

Billie looked to me and tilted her head.

Billie:Because i like you....