91:Where did that come from?

Soon enough people began congratulating us. Maggie and Patrick were the first ones to come up to us.

Maggie:I can't believe this is actually happing! Im so happy for you girls.

She said as she hugged us.

Patrick:Yes, welcome to the family jennifer.

He said as he gave me a warm smile and a hug. I heard Finneas chuckle.

Finneas:Dad they're not married yet.

Patrick:Potato potato.

He said while rolling his eyes,grabbing Maggie's hand and walking away.Good thing that everyone went away and kept dancing since i was beginning to feel suffocated by people. Finneas and Claudia stayed though.

Finneas:Did you like it? It was my idea!

He said giving me a proud smile as i pulled Billie even closer to my side than she already was.

Jennifer:Really?

They smiled and nodded.

Claudia:She didn't want to do it because she said she wanted this to be our special day and she wanted us to have all the attention but im really happy we convinced her to do it here because that looked so prettyyy.

She laughed and they walked away after congratulating us. Billie turned to me and smiled. She put her hand out for me.

Billie:Dance with me?

I nodded and smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck, locking my hands behind her neck. Billie's arms went around my waist as she pulled me closer to her. I smiled as I stared into her eyes. I burst out in a soft laughter.

Jennifer:Where did that come from?

I said, the smile i had becoming permanent. She smiled and shrugged.

Billie:I don't know, i've just been thinking about us a lot lately. I never realized how much i want you in my life forever so i just wanted to propose to you.

Jennifer:That was really out of the blue.

I said giggling a little, Billie chuckled.

Billie:Told you we were next.

She smiled as she flipped me around so that my back was against her front as we sung back and forth.

Billie:You like your ring?

I rolled my eyes with a smile since she already knew the answer to that.

Flashback to a week ago

Claudia,Finneas,the girls,Billie,Billie's bodyguards and i were now at a jewelry store were Finneas and Claudia were going to buy their rings. I was looking around since i really like shiny things.

Thats when my eyes landed on a little rose gold sort of ring. I walked towards it. My eyes began to tear up. Billie came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my body. She kissed my cheek and stared up at me over my shoulder.

Billie:Whats wrong princess?

I tried to blink away the tears.

Jennifer:That ring looks like my moms ring, when i was little she let me borrow it and i lost it. My dad saved up for a long time to buy her that ring and i feel guilty i lost it like that.

Billie:Baby, you were little, it wasn't your fault.

I sighed.

Jennifer:Its not only that,i really miss her Billie.

I said as i felt homesickness began to settle in. I've never been away from my mom for this long and i miss all the little annoying shit she used to do. Billie rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek once again.

Billie:I know baby. Wanna visit your mom soon?

I nodded my head with a half smile. Billie smiled and nodded in agreement. Claudia and Finneas had picked up their rings so we all left.

End of flashback

I smiled.

Billie:Thats not even the actual wedding ring, just the engagement one.

She flipped me back around as we closed the space while dancing to "photograph" by ed sheeran. I hugged her as our bodies swayed.The rest of the night went perfect just like that.

Time skip to a week later

I was staying over at Billie's house today. We were talking about wedding planning things when Billie suddenly gasped.

Billie:My people don't even know yet.

She said as she got on her phone. I got a notification saying she was live. She threw herself across the bed so that her face was near mine. I laughed and then looked at her phone screen.

Billie:We have a very fucking important announcement.

Billie said with that cute ass smile that she has. She looked up at me.

Billie:How do you wanna say it?

I shrugged putting my phone in front of my face because i was getting shy.

Billie:BRO WHAT?! How did you guys know we're engaged?!

She said staring at the screen. I pulled my phone away from my face and looked at the comments.

Jennifer has a ring on her left hand,it's obvious but congratulations babiess!!!!!

whoa I didn't even see the ring but IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS❤️

I FUCKING KNEW IT BITCHES! they getting maaaarrriedddddd

yessirrrr congrats luv.

Billie:Damn! You really gave that shit away.

I laughed as she shook her head. I kissed her face all over until she was smiling. We talked through the live for a while then Billie ended it. She grabbed my waist and pulled me back on top of her.

I laid my head on her chest as i stared at the ring. I looked up at Billie and held her face in between my hands as i kissed her lips.

Jennifer:I love you. You know right?

She giggled and nodded her head.

Billie:I know baby. I love you more.

She kissed my forehead and i fell asleep right afterwards.

Authors note:My mom's getting on my ass about one D🤦🏻‍♀️ big yikes. Time to go studyyyyy, up up and awaaayyyy