81:Ok Billie stop

I looked at billie and i could tell my eyes were probably wide with surprise. I probably looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Jennifer:Billie...this is fucking gorgeous

I said as i got out of the bus. I looked around and saw we were in-front of a river like thing. There were some people in cute little couple canoes.

A canoe stopped in front of us and the man that was on it got off and nodded at Billie

A canoe stopped in front of us and the man that was on it got off and nodded at Billie. She turned to me and put her hand out for me to grab once again.I grabbed her hand and she walked us over to the canoe.

We got on the canoe and the natural currents of the little river took us. It was truly beautiful, kind of looked like that one scene from rapunzel where they were in the canoe with the shit ton of lanterns

Weirdly they had these things in the water that made it look really bright. Sort of like lanterns floating around.There was faint Italian romantic music in the background. I turned to Billie.

Jennifer:This looks and feels like a movie,its fucking weird.

She laughed,nodding her head. She looked around and then back at me. Giving me one of those smiles that can make anybody melt.

Billie:Thats exactly how i wanted it to feel.

I stayed quiet for a minute, admiring her beauty.

Jennifer:Thanks for bringing me here.

I smiled at her,she looked extra beautiful in this lighting. It made her look so majestic that it was messing with my mind a little.

Billie looked dazed , she looked a little bit distracted, like she was there but at the same time, mentally somewhere else. I looked at her and she must have felt my eyes on her because she looked back up at me and smiled.

She cleared her throat and began looking around the place.

Billie:So-uhh, Ive been thinking about how to ask you this....

Jennifer:Ok Billie stop...

I said interrupting her.

Authors note:this chapter was short on purpose hehe❤️LOVE CHUUU, anywaysss im writing a new storyyyy ouuuu, its sabrina claudio and billie🤤