18:Sorry....

She looked sad when she saw the ring wasn't on my finger. I laughed and brought my hand up to my neck and pulled out my chain with the ring she gave me on it.

Her whole face lit up and she smiled at me. Her eyes went from my neck to back up at my eyes

Jennifer:Sorry, it kept on falling off my finger and i was afraid to lose it.

Billie:Its okay.

She smiled at me.

Billie:Come on, get in I'll drive you home.

Jennifer:Alright.

I got in the car with her and texted my brother.

Messages

Hey, my friend is taking me home

Big bro 🏈 ❤️ :Aight, I'm staying here for football practice then

Ok have fun ❤️

I got out of my messages and finally took in my surroundings. The first thing i saw was Billie putting up the screen thingy that separated us from her body guards at the front to the car.

I looked at her and smiled which she returned quickly. She leaned her head back and started playing with her rings and chains.

Billie:Do you have to go home right now or can we go somewhere?

Jennifer:I don't know. Let me text my mom.

Messages

Mom can I go to phillipe park with a friend of mine?

Momma🤰🏻💙:I don't think so Jennifer

Please??? She just got back from tour and wants to hang out

Momma🤰🏻💙:Tour? Is it the eye stitch girl?

Its Eilish mom🤦🏻‍♀️ can i go yes or no?

Momma🤰🏻💙: Alright but be home in 3 hours.

Jennifer:Ok my mom said yes,we can go somewhere but I have to be home in 3 hours.

Billie:Alright. I can do that.

Jennifer:So I know were to go.

Billie:Go ahead. Tell my driver.

I went up to the window were the driver and the security guards were at in the front of the car. I told them the address were I wanted to go.

I went back to my seat.We were comfortably silent on the car ride listening to the music playing through the radio. As i was looking out of my window I heard bad guy come on.

I looked over at billie just in time to see her facepalming herself. I started lip syncing to the words of the song like i was singing it and jumping around in the car.

Billie:Calm down you fucking crackhead.

She laughed as she stared at me with a little sparkle in her eyes. I kept lip syncing and dancing and soon Billie joined in. It was really fun and then we finally got to the place where we were headed.

I looked outside and recognized the familiar park. I got out and Billie did so after me. She talked to her security guards for a minute and then walked over to me.