Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gala

Third Person's Pov

Lisa woke up groggily in the morning. The sun was already high up and her body was heavy from last night's party. She can't even remember what time she came home or how did she even manage to get home.

Last night, the girls have been out to a victory party after a fashion show to which Jennie and Chaeyoung modeled for. Lisa was able to sneak out since Jungkook had a dinner meeting that night.

Lisa wasn't drunk neither was she sober. The last thing she remembers is that she was carried to the car. No memories of the person who carried her but maybe it was one of her friends.

"How are you feeling ma'am?" Ella's voice immediately registered to her. She didn't notice that the maiden was inside her room until she spoke.

"Not good," Lisa replied with all honesty.

"Aunt Lucia made a soup for you. It would be good if you eat it while it's still warm," the young maid puts the breakfast table down on the bed.

The delicious smell of mushroom soup lingered in her senses that made her stomach growl. Lisa felt embarrassed as she knew Ella heard it too. But the latter just giggled cutely before standing upright.

"Please eat now, miss. I won't leave until you're finished," she said before standing near the door.

Lisa blinked and glanced at the maiden who was just watching her. She couldn't start with her food as she is not comfortable with someone watching her. How can she make her go without offending her?

"Uhm, Ella?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

She cleared her throat before speaking. "You can leave me now. I'll be the one to bring these down when I'm finished."

"But master Jungkook told me to wait until you're done," Ella said with a hint of fear. Lisa sighed and understood that the young woman was just following orders from her master. She could feel the intense fear of the lass just at the mention of his name.

Everyone in this house is really afraid of him. The only one not fazed by him is Aunt Lucia. It's not surprising though, she basically lived with the devil for years and stood as his guardian.

What is odd is that Jungkook lived with an angel, also, his mom was all nice and kind. How come he grew up so bad?

Probably his peers? Damn, bad influence.

"Speaking of the devil–I mean your master, where is he?" Lisa asked as she takes a spoonful of the soup.

"He's in his office."

Lisa nodded and finished her soup.

"He said that he'll wait for you in his office once you're done," Ella informed after Lisa's last spoon of soup. The latter choked on her food.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked.

"His order, ma'am. I'm sorry," Ella bowed before taking the breakfast table away.

Lisa heaved and sighed heavily. She's taking her master's orders too seriously. She thought. She fought every urge to verbalize what's on her mind, trying to understand her situation as a servant.

"Just tell him I'm not feeling well. I'll go back to sleep now," Lisa said before lifting the comforter and lying down. However, Ella didn't even move an inch from where she was.