Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Coffee

Third Person's POV

"Yes, your highness. I'm always doing my job. You don't have to check on with me every now and then. I'm a very busy person, thanks to you," Taehyung complained on his phone while gracing the grounds of Manoban Corp.

"Okay. I got it. Stop ordering me around and just focus on how to win your wife's love," he smirked at his own words, knowing exactly how to tease his friend. Jungkook cursed at him from the other line causing him to burst out laughing.

Taehyung was at the lobby of the building and everyone can hear him laughing while talking to someone on his phone. He knew people were already looking at him but he didn't care, instead, he even gave a wink to those who would meet his gaze.

He stopped by the reception area where he needed to sign something before he goes to the office, still on his phone. "I gotta go, JK. Bye." He hanged up when Jungkook started defending himself of his accusations.

It's been months and Jungkook still denies that he had already developed feelings for his wife. Taehyung knew right from the start that Jungkook would fall first. The latter did tried his best not to be obvious but he it wasn't really good enough.

When he finished, he went straight to the elevator. He fixed his necktie and the collars of his suit as he looked at his reflection and flashed a smile to himself. The elevator opened and his smile turned to a sour one when he saw who was inside. Their eyes met instantly and both of them fell serious upon the sight of each other.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked immediately. But before the man could speak, someone did.

"Attorney Kim!" A familiar voice of a woman echoed in his ears and that's only when he recognized the other person who was with him.

"Madam Laura!" Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight of the middle aged woman standing beside the person, flashing a warm smile towards him. The two went out of the elevator to fully talk to him.

"What's going on?" He asked, eyeing the two of them in evident shock.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you," she pointed at the man standing firm beside her. "Attorney Oh will now be the head of the company's legal team. You will be working with him from now on," she said that made Taehyung's jaw dropped.

He was very displeased with the news and he knew someone will be very angry about it too. Nonetheless, he has to be professional. Right now isn't the time to be personal with each other. He cleared his throat before formally looking at them, particularly at the lawyer.

"Nice to see you here, Attorney Oh. I'm looking forward to work with you," he greeted and even held out his hand.

"The pleasure is mine, Attorney Kim," Sehun grinned and accepted the handshake.

This is not good. Taehyung thought. Just thinking about it sends himself to hell. He knew he's going to face one when Jungkook knows about this.

"Attorney Oh and I will meet with the investigators. I was just about to call you earlier to inform you about it so we can go together. Marco is already there and he's waiting for us," Madam Laura informed him. She glanced at the two gentlemen who were both silent as they stared back at each other.