Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Polaroid

LISA

Jungkook's glares greeted me the next morning. He was making his coffee when I came down to the kitchen. His hair was slightly disheveled, which gave him a different look and with his grumpy face, he looked like a sulking ten year old.

Last night, I made him sleep on the divan at the corner of the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watch him pull the covers and sat on the bed.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the space between us.

"What does it look like? I'm going to sleep," he replied and looked at me innocently.

"I agreed to share the room with you but not the bed," I said. His mouth dropped open as he stared at me at me in disbelief.

"You want me to sleep on the floor?!" He retaliated.

I sighed. I tilted to see the furniture that was at the corner of the room and pointed at it. He followed where my finger was pointing at and as if he had gone crazy, he laughed without humor.

"Are you kidding me?" he turned to me with an annoyed face.

I shrugged. "It's either you sleep on the divan or you sleep on the floor. It's your choice," I said which made him scoffed.

I know he's fuming mad right now and anytime he would burst into anger. But surprisingly, he did not. He just glared at me and muttered something under his breath before throwing the covers off from him and went to lie down on the divan.

I smirked victoriously as I watch him lie there. The divan seemed smaller now that he is occupying it. He needed to fold his legs just to fit himself there and I think that was funny.

He shot me another glare before I turn my back on him, facing the other way and drift off to sleep.

He remained grumpy until we head out to the town. He did talk to me though.

"Stay close to me. Don't ever leave my side. Got it?"

But that was it. We went to the mall to buy everything I need and I want. He said everything as in all that comes to my mind so that I won't ask for anything again and insist on going out.

We were walking casually around the mall. I have bought a few things for myself. I wanted to buy a phone too but Jungkook did not let me, saying he can't afford it. His reason? He only had limited cash with him right now. I know he's lying but what can I do? I don't have any money with me.

He was walking beside me, his left arm snaked around my back until his hand reached my side, pulling me close to him as we walk together. So, this is what he meant by stay close?

This wasn't the first time he held me like this, but I am still uncomfortable with it. Some people are looking at us as we walk pass them. Their attention makes me conscious and this man beside me is not helping at all.

While I am very aware of the eyes directed at us, Jungkook doesn't seem to notice. So, I reached for his hand that is on my waist and loosened it's hold. He looked at me with brows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"They're looking at us." I whispered, but enough for him to hear.

"So what?"

"What do you mean 'so what'? I don't like it," I said and forced his hand to let go of its hold.

He pulled his arm back and sighed. Now we're walking side by side with a safe distance between us.