Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Whiskey

Third Person's POV

When they arrived home, of course in their separate cars, Lisa was the first one to go out. She glanced at Jungkook's car that had just parked behind her car. The man saw her waiting outside so he hurriedly went out of his car too. He thought maybe she has something to tell him.

"What are you still doing here? Go inside," he told her, trying to cover up himself.

Lisa almost rolled her eyes. "I can ask you the same thing. What were you doing back there?"

She knew he did not wait for her to be done at work. And knowing that he isn't the type to be doing such things, she assume that he had something to tell her that is very urgent. But, if that's the case then why did he stay in his car instead?

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "I was..." his eyes began to wander around in search for words and cleared his throat at the sight of the thing he was supposed to give her that day. "I have s—"

"What are you two doing outside?"

They heard a gentle voice from the door. Both of them turned to the person who spoke and were taken by surprise to see Jungkook's mother standing there, looking at them curiously.

"Ma!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock. He walked fast to greet his mother closely. "What are you doing..." He uttered slowly upon seeing his father nearing them. "...here?"

Lisa went to greet them as well. It's been a while since they last visited. If she recalls it correctly, they've just visited once after Jungkook and her got married. This is the second time they went here. So it was really surprising to have them with them tonight.

"Good to see you both," his father said and saw their cars parked together. He smiled. "Let's talk inside, shall we? It's been a while."

Mr. Jeon went in first followed by his wife. While Jungkook was still confused as to what's happening. He thought about the possible reasons why they're here but there isn't anything. He just couldn't find any reason why.

"Let's go," Lisa said before walking past him.

Jungkook eyes her carefully before deciding to follow behind. He know his parents very well, especially his father. If this is his mother's plan, then it should be fine. But if it was his father, then he cannot stay calm.

After changing into their casual housewear, Lisa and Jungkook came out almost at the same time. The woman eyed him disappointed.

"I don't want them here too," Jungkook felt offended.

"Anyway, what is it that you want tell me? It seems very important," Lisa asked instead.

Jungkook swallowed hard and looked away. "It can wait. Let's go down. They're waiting." He said and lead the way down.

Lisa was following behind. She was watching Jungkook's back and also saw how his side glances at her. She raised an eyebrow at him when he fully looked at her over his shoulders.

When they reached the dining, they quickly went to their seats. Now that Jungkook's parents are there with them, Lisa noticed how the man doesn't seem to be as imposing as he normally is. She looked at his father and back at Jungkook. She smirked mentally.