Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Beautiful

Third Person's POV

"You what!?" his three companions blurted out with eyes wide open. They couldn't believe their ears when Jungkook told them what happened the other day about the divorce.

Jungkook shot them a glare and looked away snobbishly. "It's not like I'm really getting a divorce—"

"So you lied to her? Is that it?" Namjoon, the eldest of them, concluded.

Jungkook sighed heavily as if he's bearing all the problems in the world. "It's not like that—"

"Then what?! What?! You offered her divorce. Then you say you're not really getting any divorce. How is that even possible?! Explain to us!" Jimin stood up, putting his hands on his waist while looking down at Jungkook who obviously doesn't like how his hyungs were reacting.

"You're all over-reacting, do you know that?! Of course, we're not getting divorce anytime soon. It's not that easy especially because of our contract! Now, will you please calm down?! You're not the one getting a divorce here!" Jungkook said loudly towering over Jimin.

All of them fell silent after that, Jungkook breathed heavily before sitting back down. "Before the divorce papers, we need to take care of the contract first." He said more calmly now.

"But then... those people... I'm sure—" Taehyung slowly uttered thinking about what will happen after the divorce. If it ever happens.

"Who cares about them? If they'll come after me, then so be it. I won't lose a fight," he said. Although his words may appear bold, he couldn't help but worry about it too.

~*~

Lisa was busy in the kitchen that same day. It's almost time for lunch and any time now, Jungkook will be here. The man told her that he'll be having lunch there. She couldn't believe how much he is disturbed with the idea of her and Sehun meeting.

It just proved her that one of her theories might be correct. One of the many were that Jungkook and Sehun had something in the past that the former wanted to forget while the latter is going after him.

It once crossed her mind that maybe they were lovers. Like what she saw on a movie before. That thought was weird so she set that aside.

"Miss Lisa?" one of the waitress called hesitantly.

Lisa turned to her immediately expecting a news that Jungkook has arrived. "He's here?"

But the waitress shook her head. "Not yet. But something came for you. It's already in your office." She said and left to do her job.

Puzzled, she let her assistant to finish off the dish she was cooking and went to her office only to find a bouquet of pink roses on her desk.

Flowers being sent to her is not something she's surprised about. She often receive such gifts from her satisfied customers but upon reading the card that came with it, the atmosphere felt gloomy all of a sudden.

She sighed and shook her head as she crumpled the card and threw it straight into the trash bin. She picked up the bouquet and was about to walk towards the door when it opened revealing Jungkook.