BONUS: Chapter 15.5

Look back on Chapter 5. This is how Lisa got home. Since most of you thinks Lisa is now the cold one, I'll share this with you now. This is also what JK's talking about Lisa's alcohol tolerance in Chapter 14.

***

Jungkook carried Lisa bridal style inside their home. The woman had passed out after having herself drunk on a party.

When he first heard that Lisa was out partying with her friends, he didn't worry as he know there are people looking out for her. However, when his men informed him that they spotted Sehun's men at the same place, he couldn't just let her alone in that place.

He was expecting the woman would throw him a fit for being there but he was surprised that suddenly the woman came and clinged on him. She was drunk alright.

"We're sorry. We didn't know she'd get drunk." Jennie said in defense when Jungkook darkly looked back on them.

"I'm taking her home." He said instead.

He was about to carry her upstairs when Lisa moved and whined childishly wanting to get down on the floor.

"Where are we going?! Put me down!" She shouted while her arms are wrapped around his neck.

He cursed under his breath when she wiggled her legs causing him to let go of his hold. She was still clinging on to him though.

"Can't you stay still? I'm taking you to your room." He gritted his teeth as he told her. She didn't move nor did say anything so he assumed that it was fine to carry her again.

He was about to carry her again when Lisa whined again, stomping feet. Jungkook is slowly losing his patience and if she's not drunk, he would never do this.

"I'll take you to your room!" He stressed.

"You smell nice. What's your perfume? I like it." Lisa breathed against his neck as she continuously cling unto him but never want to be carried.

Jungkook sighed. "Come on. You're drunk." And he tried to catch her legs but she refused again.

"Yah! What is it that you want?" He asked, annoyed that the woman doesn't want to stay still.

When he thought about her taking her home, all he wanted was to get her to bed with no complications like what was happening now. Babysitting isn't his thing.

"I like you..." she whispered but enough for him to hear.

He was taken aback. But he doesn't believe her.

"But, who are you anyway?" Lisa asked more audible this time. He laughed with no humor after hearing that question. See? She's really drunk.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Don't you know who I am?" He said, amused with the woman.

Lisa pulled a little away making Jungkook sigh in relief thinking the woman had sober up a little. He was relieved, not until Lisa caught his face in between her palms.

His eyes widen in astonishment while the woman had no sign of any shock in her expression. And what amazed him more is when Lisa bursted into laugh, still holding his face with both her hands and even squeezing them lightly.

"Jungkook? Are you crazy? How could you be Jungkook? That bastard doesn't even know how to treat a lady right!" She complained.

"What?!" He retaliated and tried to get her hands off. She let him go and pouted as she stared at her hands.

"What did you say? Mind saying that again?" He asked, his voice rising with every word.

But the woman didn't say anything. She was staring at her hands as if there's something there. She looked up to him and pouted even more. She also raised her hand in front of him which took him by surprise. He thought she'd slap him but it wasn't the case.

"He hurt me here," she cried like a child pointing at her wrist. "He didn't even say sorry." She said sadly.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he's hearing. Above all, he couldn't believe he has to deal with a drunk Lisa. If only he knew she's like this when drunk, he never should've taken her with him.

"Does it hurt still?" He asked even though he knew it doesn't.

Lisa shook her head and hugged him again. He sighed. "What now?" He uttered, now giving up.

She fell silent. Her embrace somewhat felt good too. He waited for a while, keenly watching the woman. He thought she already fell asleep so he tried to carry her again. This time, she obliged. They were a few steps up the stairs when she spoke.

"You're not Jungkook. He's cold and bad. While you're warm and good. I like you..." she muttered while leaning against Jungkook's chest.