Chapter 11

This book officially turned one year old today. Yes, it's been a year since this story started yet we're not even halfway through the story. I'm sorry guys. ✌️😂 Ang bagal ko grabe 🤦 bagal din kasi ni JK e hahaha 🤣🤣 Well, hopefully, I can finish this story this year. Please pray for it. And thank you all for reading, for the votes and comments, and for patiently waiting for the updates. Honestly speaking, I hate myself too. I hope you can bear with it for a little longer. Thank you!!!

Chapter 11

Company

Third Person's POV

"Again?" Lisa said after hearing from her staff that she received another bouquet. It's the fifth one for the week and she is not liking it.

It would actually be fine if it was really from a customer but knowing that it is from somebody else, and worst, the person she hates, it's nothing but trash to her. She thought it would only be once, but that person kept sending her flowers everyday.

She sighed and quickly made her way to her office and found the flowers on her desk. Without hesitation, she took it and went outside to properly dispose of it.

Not wanting to see the same thing tomorrow, she reminded her staff not to take the flowers into her office and just throw it right away. Her staff were confused at first but eventually understood.

Lisa was already having a bad day when one customer complained about poor service of the waiters and the bland food that was served. She didn't know what happened, all she saw was that the male customer is already scolding one of her waitresses.

"I'm sorry, sir—" Lisa humbly apologized but the man stopped her.

"It's such a shame that this place is actually a three star restaurant even with your inexperienced and lacking staff. How did you even manage to—" the man provoked.

"We humbly apologize for the inconvenience, sir, but there is no need for stereotyping and insulting my employees," Lisa uttered calmly when in fact, she is slowly losing her patience.

"If you can wait a little longer, we'll serve you another dish that will surely satisfy your taste. Please excuse us," Lisa said and nodded at the waitress to dismiss her. She then turned to the customer and bowed politely before turning on her heels however, the mad customer caught her wrist causing her to stop.

To her surprise, she looked back on the man who obviously doesn't want to let things pass. "W-what..." she said in a small voice, trying to pull her arm from his hold.

She swallowed hard when she saw how his eyes stared back at her viciously. She tried to compose herself because the other customers were all watching them. She smiled forcefully at the man. "Let go of me, sir," she asked politely but the man only smirked.

The customer was about to say something when someone tried to pull his hand from Lisa's wrist. "Let go of her," Jungkook said in gritted teeth, not letting go of the man's hand that was still holding Lisa.

Shocked to see the man who interfered, the customer quickly lets go of Lisa's hand. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" the customer laughed awkwardly but when he saw Jungkook's glare towards him, he stopped and cleared his throat.