Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Couple

LISA

"You hired a bodyguard for me?" I asked Jungkook the next morning during our breakfast.

Last night, I knew that I wasn't kidnapped. He was the one who brought me here after saving me from those men who tried to take me away. Too relieved with that truth, it did not cross my mind how did he even know where I was when I clearly remember I did not even had the chance to contact anyone with my phone.

It is just this morning that I had clearly thought of it. It took me a while before I get him to speak though.

"Eat before it gets cold," was his answer when I asked him about how he found me. I had a spoon full of the soup before I asked him again. But he seemed to be purposely ignoring to answer my question.

"Any time now, we'll be reaching Jeju Island. So, you should get ready." Was his second reply.

This time, I'm sure he really has no plan of telling me the truth but I won't let that happen. I am curious about what happened and he cannot just hide the truth from me!

I sighed, slowly losing my patience with his answers. "I won't get off this yacht if you won't tell me." I threatened.

He looked at me an amused grin so I maintained a straight face to show that I am serious with it. When his grin faded, I was expecting he would tell me everything now but he just laughed at me.

"Okay. If that's what you want, we'll sail forever then until we reach the end of the world." He said with a pleased smile.

I pursed my lips in annoyance. We're at it again. I can't believe he could joke like that when I'm being serious. Does everything I say sounds funny to him?

"I just want to know..." I insisted but he just shook his head and continued with his food.

"Why do you want to know? You're already safe. You're here with me and there's nothing to worry about."

"Then just tell me," I said that made him fall serious. He looked at me for any reaction, contemplating of he should say it or not.

In the end, he sighed and told me he hired a bodyguard for me. He was working on the shadows and only watches and follows me from afar, reporting to Jungkook what was happening. Now, it makes sense. From the time he was there at the club until the time I was kidnapped, he always knew.

"It wasn't that hard to say it, was it?" I scoffed and he glared at me. Seriously, this man is so hard to get along with.

Not long after having breakfast, the yacht had already reached the port. We arrived in Jeju and not long enough, a car came and fetched us.

It took us to a villa, which I think belongs to Jungkook. I wasn't surprise that he has a place like this in a beautiful island. But, why are we here?

He ushered me inside and and was more surprised to see the place well-tended as if someone has been living in it. It was the typical vacation house with a beach on the backyard.

From the front door, the view of the beach outside the glass door will welcome you. The curtains were pushed on the sides and I can't help but walk towards the view. The blue sea and the white sand beach looked spectacular under the morning skies. The sea seemed to be glittering as the calm waves hit the shores.