Chapter 16

Happy birthday Lalisa Manoban!!!
🎉🎂✨
Well, an advance greeting since my data is almost used up and I can't update on her actual birthday.

Make sure to trend the official birthday hashtag on twitter. Since I can't do it, I encourage you to do it on my behalf. 😅😅

I know most of us, or should I say, all of us are experiencing lockdowns and community quarantines now because of the COVID-19 pandemic and all of us are bored but let's just abide with the experts advice and orders. Above all, they know better than us. And by God's grace, we'll make it through this pandemic.

Btw, LKMaster19727 had published a LizKook story too so check it out.

And sorry to disappoint you, nothing happened after Chapter 15. Sorry. 😂😂

Happy reading!! 😉

***

Chapter 16

Black

Third Person's POV

"Lisa, are you listening?" Jennie snapped when she noticed the former was spacing out in the middle of their conversation.

Blinking twice, Lisa shook her head and sipped on her tea. She had taken this day off from work. It wasn't planned but her friends called and she thought she needed a rest too.

There was something bothering her lately and it's becoming a total headache.

Lisa sighed deeply and it caught all of their attention. She didn't know all of them were looking at her already that when she glanced up, she was as confused as them.

"Be honest with us, did Jungkook hurt you again?" Jisoo asked, recalling their last conversation several weeks ago. Thinking it was the case, they all searched Lisa for any scratch.

Lisa withdrew her hand from Chaeyoung when the latter abruptly held it to look at it closer. "I'm fine. He didn't hurt me. It's something else that I'm thinking about," she said.

They were relieved until they notice Lisa spacing out again. The three of them looked at each other before they all bore unto their youngest. Chaeyoung was sitting closer to her so she was the one who asked.

"Then, what's wrong?"

"Oh my gosh! Are you pregnant?!"

"What?! No!" Lisa defended strongly. It shock her to hear that from her friends when they clearly know her relationship with Jungkook.

She sighed when they looked at her curiously and before she said what was bothering her.

"It's Mark," she said. One heave and she explained everything to them.

The thing is, the guy was the one who kept on sending her flowers almost everyday. At first, he was just asking for forgiveness. However, previously, base on the letters, he was very determined to take her back and it was making her uncomfortable.

She thought everything is still fine because she knows he's still abroad. But then, she starts receiving messages from him. Lisa doesn't reply to anything but his last message kept bugging her.

I know you're not happy with him. I'll help you escape from him. And we'll start over again. Trust me. I love you! I'll do everything to take you back.