Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Give It To You

Third Person's POV

His eyes knew exactly where to put his gaze on as he and his wife entered the banquet hall. He knew he promised to control himself tonight but apparently someone really knows how to piss him off.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm also ticked off seeing you," it was the first thing the man said when Jungkook approached after leaving their table.

Jungkook smirked and snatched a tube of champagne from the waiter that passed by them. "I didn't expect you to be here. I just want to make sure it was you who I saw."

"You've confirmed it. Now what?"

Jungkook frowned and his face darkened as he closes the distance between them. "I don't know what you're trying to do... but whatever it is... stop it now."

Sehun laughed mockingly. "No way. You owe me a lot. How could I stop?"

"Fine, then. Don't stop. However, don't ever think of messing with my wife. If something happens to her... you might as well dig up your own grave."

~*~

"Don't dare to open that envelope until your anger subsides," Jimin had warned him already but then who could dare stop him from doing what he wants. He was calm though when he decided to open it.

The thing is, he already expect it is something he wouldn't want to see but he wasn't expecting it to be a photo of his wife talking to Sehun. It wasn't just that, the lawyer's friends were there too.

To his anger, he ripped the picture in half, separating Lisa from the group of men. He stared at the half where Lisa is and saw the smile on her face. Seeing it just adds up to his rage.

Without hesitation, he went off to see her. He could ask her about it when he gets home but it would only distract him from work while waiting for the end of office hours.

He parked in front of Lisa's restaurant, his eyes surveying the inside of the place through the transparent glass window and caught a glimpse of a man waiting from a table near the window. He took his seatbelt off quickly and was about to open the car door when he looked up again and saw a woman placing a cup on the table.

He scoffed at the sight of the two and went out of his car. His steps were fast when he came in. The two were already talking and he even heard them laugh. He heaved as he went closer to them who obviously have no idea of his presence.

"And... I really want to see you." The man said leaning against the table. Jungkook's jaw clenched at what he heard and stopped right behind Lisa.

"Why do you want to see her?" he growled behind her making the two turn up to him in surprise.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked out suddenly which she regretted immediately when Jungkook looked at her with evident rage in his eyes.

He couldn't believe what he just heard from his own wife. "Why? Am I not allowed to be here?" He asked before glancing to the man who is silently watching him from his seat. "But you dare entertain another man—"

"We were just talking. He's my customer," Lisa said in defense.

"And I'm your husband! And yet you asked me why I'm here?!" He blurted out, catching his breath. He then turned to Sehun who looks amused of what's happening.