The News

When I was getting to my car in the parking lot after school, I felt someone's hands go around my waist. I turned around and saw my boyfriend, James in his baseball sweater. He said "Come on. Let's go hang out today." I was about to say yes until I received a message from my mom.

Mom: "Come home. I have to tell you and Brian something."
Mia: "Okay."

"Sorry James. I have to go home." He said "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the lips before I got into my Lexus and drove home. I walked in and Brian came downstairs. My mom said "So look, I got offered a really good job but it's in Florida. We're moving there." Brian was excited but I couldn't say the same for me. I felt hurt. I would be leaving my boyfriend and my friends but I just quietly nodded my head 'Yes.' My mom said "Okay, we're leaving tomorrow." I said "Tomorrow. You told us last minute??" She said "My boss told me today and the job starts in 2 days." I said "Okay. I just have to pack." I texted James to let him know.

Mia💕: "Hey James. I have something to tell you and promise you won't be mad."
James😍: "What is it, Mia?"
Mia💕: "My mom got a new job and I'm going with her. I'm moving to Florida and I'm leaving tomorrow..."
James😍: "You what??? You said yes. YOU KNOW YOU COULD STAY WITH ME!"
Mia💕: "I'm sorry James. But I don't think I have a choice."
James😍: "I'm done, Mia. I wanted to be with you forever but this is what you're going to do. Leave me like that."
Mia💕: "LEAVE YOU? YOU THINK I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU?"
James: "Just stop. I don't want to talk about it anymore."
Mia: "Fine."

After texting James, I just started to pack silently. The next morning, we went to the airport and flew to Florida.

-Sorry this chapter is so short. Probably the chapters in this story would be short. I've never done a story like this before so this is my first one.-

Xoxo
Sandra