Graduation

Mia's POV:

When I woke up this morning, I had a huge smile on my face. It was 8:30 when I woke up. I had went to take a shower. I then went downstairs to grab some breakfast. Catelyn helped me straighten my hair and placed a light bit of makeup. Once my hair and makeup was done, it was 10:45. I said to Catelyn "Yea. So I have to head to the arena first so I'm going to go with Oliver and then I'll see all of you guys there." Catelyn had a smile and said "Okay!" I put on my white skater dress and got out my pair of tan, block, Steve Madden heels and put them on. I then put my cap, gown, cords, the NHS sash and the medal. I walked downstairs and my mom said "OH! There's my beautiful graduate." I smiled and said "Thank you, mom." And I hugged her. She took a quick picture of me and her before I headed over to Oliver's house. I was greeted by Oliver's mom, Natalia who was wearing a beautiful red dress. She says "Wow you look amazing Mia." I hugged her and said "Thank you so do you." I walk inside where I see Mateo running out of the hall who still had only half of his shirt on. He ran up and hugged me and said "MIA!" He surprised me and I said "Oh my! Mateo, hi! How are you?!" He said "I'm good." I smiled and Sebastian came running out of the hallway and I asked "Hey Seb." He said "Hey Mia! Congrats." And he hugged me. Sebastian was already dressed in a plaid shirt and black dress pants. Natalia helped pulled down Mateo's shirt and not long after, Oliver came in and kissed me. He had his cap and gown on and 6 cords as well as a NHS sash. He said "Alright so both of us have to head to the auditorium first so we'll see you guys there." Oliver and I hug them before leaving. He asked "Are you excited?" I answered "Yup! You?" He says in a sweet voice "I have you by my side which makes it even better." I blush and put his hand up to my mouth and kiss it lightly. When we arrive at the auditorium, Oliver found a good spot to park at even though it was already extremely crowded. We both got out and headed inside together with our hands intertwined. We saw our friends there and we instantly went over to hug them. We all chatted until we had to sit in our seats. Loren and I talked with each other so the time could pass by and soon, lots of families and people came into the auditorium. I saw my family and I smiled at them.

-Time Jump 2 Hours Later-

The ceremony took about 2 hours. Once the ceremony was down and the principal congratulated us, we all left. Loren and I met up with Oliver, Zoe and Cody first. We then met up with our families and we took lots of pictures. First was me, Oliver, Loren, Zoe and Cody. Then I took one with my mom and my family. Then we all took a group photo including Sebastian, Jesse, Johnny, Mackenzie, and Dylan. Our last one was everyone, which was all of our families and friends. It was so fun. Afterwards, we all went to a buffet to eat, which was delicious. Before I headed back to my house, Natalia wanted to give me a gift, which was a arrow necklace that said "Mia" as well as the University of Miami mascot 'Sebastian The Ibis' that was holding a certificate saying "YOU DID IT!"  I almost cried when I saw it and I hugged Natalia. She is the sweetest. I kissed Oliver before going back home. I looked at all of my stuff and smiled. I had gotten about 3 bouquets of flowers, 3 Hawaiian leis and a whole bunch of ballons. I put everything onto my table and smiled at myself. I couldn't believe that I was actually done with high school. I finished it with the best people around me. I smiled and eventually went to sleep.

-I already knew this chapter was short but I will explain everything in the Author's note next chapter.-

-Xoxo,
Sandra