Senior Potraits

Mia's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual to get ready for my senior portraits today. I wore a white open shoulder blouse, black leather jeans, a ripped jean jacket and some black high heels. I curled my hair and placed some make up on. I came out of the restroom and saw Oliver in a "Guess" shirt, gray ripped jeans and some black Nike shoes. He was combing his hair and as soon as he saw me, he said "Babe, you look beautiful." I smiled and kissed him lightly and we all went to school. When it was 11:15, we had to headed to the cafeteria. I went to the beach and we also went to a small town in Ocala and took pictures by the buildings and went on the bridge that connects to the beach to take mines. We finished my pictures at 1 and so did Oliver. We then went home and I was so relived to to be home so I could take off the heels. My feet felt so good after I took them off. Most of our friends were still at school. Basically, anyone who took senior portraits got off early and Oliver and I were in bed and I noticed that Oliver had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I carefully moved him onto the bed. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 1:40 and Loren said that she wanted to hang out at 2 until I received a message from her.

Loren🤪💘: "Sorry Mia! I can't hang out! Jesse just texted me and he said he has a surprise for me!"
Mia💘: "Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Have a good surprise ;)"

So I figured I had the rest of the day to myself. Oliver and Sebastian has gone to work out at the gym around 5. I was upstairs on my laptop sending in my application forms for colleges. I sent one in for University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida State University in Tallahassee, and a private one which was University of Miami in Miami. After I sent in my applications, I laid on bed and was on my phone until I got a message from Dylan.

Dylan✨: "Hey you want to hang out?"
Mia🦋: "Definitely!"
Dylan✨: "I'll be over in 15 minutes."
Mia🦋: "Alright I'll see you soon."

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang and I opened the door to see Dylan, wearing a pair of blue shorts and a plain black shirt. She tied over her waist a plaid shirt. She came in and hugged me. I asked "So what do you want to do?" She said "Well, there is a carnival downtown Ocala. If you want to go?" I said "Sure! Just let me grab my stuff real quick." After I grabbed my purse, I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't change my outfit except my shoes. I wore a pair of black sandals. I came downstairs and saw Dylan baby-talking with Oreo. I gave a small smile and we eventually left. On the way there, we kept talking about so much stuff. When we arrived at the carnival, we were so excited. We bought 50 tickets so we each got 25 tickets each. We met so many people who saw our music video and wanted to take pictures with us. We went on a couple of the rides and the Ferris wheel and we also grabbed ice cones and drinks. We left the carnival around 8 and then left. I said bye to Dylan. Oliver's car still wasn't home yet so I figured they were still at the gym. I was looking for some food to eat and there was already some food packed in containers. I grabbed one that was filled with Mac and cheese and chicken. I microwaved it and was eating it while on my phone. When I finished, I washed it and was watching Netflix in the living room until the door opened and I saw Mateo run in, followed by Oliver and Sebastian. I got up and hugged Mateo and Sebastian and kissed Oliver. I asked Oliver "Where were you?" Oliver said "Well, Sebastian and I finished the gym around 7 and we picked Mateo up from his friends house but he wanted to stay for another hour so they could all play in the glow in the dark pool." I said "Yea. I went with Dylan to the carnival." Oliver looked so offended and gasped and said "WHAT? Without me???" I laughed and kissed him and said "Alright. I'm going to go get ready to sleep." I then went upstairs and wore a tank top and shorts and got ready for bed. Oliver went on the bed and I said "Yea. Ollie, I sent in my applications for the colleges I want already." He asked "Yea. Which one did you apply for?" I said "University of Central Florida, Florida State University and University of Miami." He smiled and said "With your grades, all three would probably accept you." I smiled and kissed him and eventually fell asleep.

-Alright, so next chapter I'm going to skip till the end of the week, Friday where Mia, Oliver, Zoe, Cody and Loren get their senior portraits. But Mia's ex comes back...But not just her ex-

Xoxo
Sandra