Celebration

Johnny's POV:

We all headed to the bowling alley. Obviously all eleven of us couldn't fit in one car, so me, Mackenzie and Loren took one car, Oliver took Mia, Sebastian and Dylan, Zoe and Cody went together Brian and Jesse took one. As we arrived, we saw many people there. They all came up to Mia and Loren and started to say congratulations. We played lots of rounds. And each girl won one round, which none of us guys won any. Me, Oliver, Sebastian and Zoe wanted to play again so we could at least win one. When the food was brought out, the song that was playing through the place was MY song: "What If." The one that me and Mackenzie wrote. We both smiled when we heard it and we sang with it as well as all of our friends. Mia sat next to me and she said "So Johnny how are you and Kenzie?" I choked on my water and said "What are you talking about?" She said "Oh come on Johnny. I know you two are best friends but I'm pretty sure it's obvious that you're in love with her." I asked "Is it really that obvious?" She nodded her head slowly. I said "Yea it's just you know her and her ex-boyfriend Ashton Arbab broke up not long ago. And I don't want to be her rebound. We're just really close friends." Mia said "Well, I mean I've seen her when she's around you. She's happy. She's always laughing, smiling and always having a good time with you. You shouldn't doubt anything." I said "Yea. You're right. What'd I do to have such a good friend like you, Mia?" She smiled and hugged me and went over to Oliver. Afterwards, Mackenzie sat next to me and we were all talking. Sebastian asked Mia and Loren "Are you two planning on doing more dancing and singing?" Loren said "We're thinking about it." Mackenzie then said "OMG girls! I have THE BEST IDEA EVER!" Everyone looked at her and said "Well, obviously since all of can either sing or dance, we should all make a music video with all of us in it!" All the girls quickly agreed and us guys were hesitant to answer but we did agree. All the girls were super excited to do it.

Mia's POV:

Mackenzie literally came up with the best idea ever. Me and the rest of the girls were super excited to do the video but we definitely had to practice. Brian and Jesse agreed to do the recording for the video. We already had phase one of the plan ready. After saying our goodbyes to everyone, we left the bowling alley around 10 at night and I was pretty cold. Oliver noticed that I was cold and he gave me his Moy Army sweater to let me wear it. I asked "Ollie, aren't you cold?" He said "I'd rather keep you warm." I kissed him. We arrived at the house, where Mateo fell asleep on the couch and there were cartoons on the TV. I said quietly "I'll take Mateo to his room." Oliver nodded his head and went to the car to grab the stuff from the car. I carefully picked up Mateo and put him over my shoulder and carried him to his room. I placed him on his bed. I then went downstairs and helped him bring a couple of stuff inside. After getting ready for bed, we were on the bed watching Netflix. I was lying on his chest and he was playing with my hair until we eventually fell asleep.

-Next chapter, they are going to be rehearsing for a music video. I have to try to find a song. It's obviously going to be an actual song written by singers because I'm not a singer so I can't make my own song. So whatever song I choose, I'll break the song into parts where most of the guys would sing it and the girls would be in the music video. The chapter afterwards will be them filming the actual music video.-

EDIT: I CHOSE THE SONG "NOTHIN ON YOU" BY BRUNO MARS. SO NEXT CHAPTER, IM GOING TO SPLIT UP THE SONG INTO THEIR PARTS AND JUST TRY TO IMAGINE THEIR VOICES SINGING THAT PART! (I don't know guys, I suck at writing these parts🤦🏼‍♀️)

Xoxo,
Sandra