Books A Million

Mia's POV:

I woke up and noticed that Oliver wasn't in bed. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 8:20am. I went inside the restroom and got ready. I wore a pair of white jeans and a black MK shirt. I put on the boyfriend "Moy Army" sweater. As I was walking towards the stairs, I saw Oliver working out in their house gym. I stood by the doorway. He didn't notice me there because he had his AirPods in. I walked in and watched him. He saw me and I said "Early bird huh babe?" He said "Maybe." And I kissed him. I said "Alright, Ollie. I'm going to work on some stuff for school at Books A Million if you need me." He said "Okay. I'll see you soon." I put my MacBook in my bag as well as my charger, binder, and some pens. I kissed Oliver before I drove to Books A Million. I went to the Starbucks next to it and ordered myself a Grande Iced coffee with 2 pumps of white mocha and 1 pump of caramel syrup and heavy cream. After I got my drink, I went inside books a million and sat at a table. I grabbed a college board textbook and started to work on some stuff. While writing some stuff down, I received a message on my phone. With instinct, I thought it was from one of my friends but no, it was James.

James: "Hey can we talk alone?"
Mia: "Only chance you're getting is today. I'm at Books A Million. You have 20 minutes. Later than that, I'm leaving."
James: "Okay, I'm on my way."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and I put all of my stuff away and looked at my watch and saw that it's already 15 minutes. He then walks inside and he sits across from me. I took a deep breath and said "Alright, what do you want?" He said "Mia, I want you back. I mean, I know I was a huge jerk for not letting you explain about moving to Florida. I totally regretted that. I then saw a music video with you and you were all up on this other guy and I got jealous. I just really want you back, Mia. I still love you." I said "Okay, first the 'Other guy', his name is Oliver and he is my boyfriend. Second, you are still a jerk. Third of all, you can't just come to Florida and beg for my forgiveness." He asked "Do you feel safe with him like you did with me?" I said "Yes. Yes I do. And there's nothing you can do about it." I got up and was about to leave but he grabbed my arm and said "Mia. Come on." I jerked my arm away and slapped him across the face and I left. When I came back to the house, I was still thinking about what happened. Only Sebastian and Mateo were at home. I asked Sebastian "Hey Seb, where's Oliver?" He said "He went to grab some food. I'm sure he'll be home soon." I said "Alright cool." Not long after, Oliver came home with some Italian food. We all ate, which the food was so good.

-Omg sorry this chapter is so short. I'm literally writing this chapter at like 2am and I'm so tired and I can't sleep. Next chapter, James has one more chance to get Mia back but based on the title of the next chapter, you guys can tell what it's going to be about.-

Xoxo
Sandra