The Talent Show

Loren's POV:

When the young man walked in, both mine and Mia's mouths opened. We couldn't believe who was standing in front of us. It was HRVY, the one who wrote the song we were going to dance to for the talent show. He said in his beautiful accent "Hi there. I'm Harvey." I said "I'm Loren." Mia then said "I'm Mia." We shook his hand and smiled. He said "When I was talking to your Principal Hastings, I overheard from a distance my song 'Hasta Luego.' I asked your principal if I could see what it was and we looked from the doorway to see you guys dancing. I'm going to be judge for the talent show." I said "Wow, Harvey that's umm...amazing." He said "Yea I would love to see you guys dance there." We both said "Thank you." He said "I will see you two tomorrow then. You guys are going to kill it! I'm sure you two would do amazing!" We said "Thank you" And he walked out the door and Mia and I looked at each other. I said "OMG MIA! HRVY LITERALLY JUST TALKED TO US!" Mia said "I KNOW! I WAS SO SHOCKED AND EXCITED AND NERVOUS ALL AT ONCE!" I said "HE'S GOING TO BE WATCHING US TOMORROW!" Mia said "YUP! LIKE HE SAID WE'RE GOING TO DO GREAT. WE GOT THIS!" We pinky promised that everything would be go great. Both of us got on with her days as if anything didn't happen. But both of us were definitely still nervous. We both went home and got ready for the next day. Before I went to sleep, I received a message from Mia.

Mia💘: "Remember Loren. We got this!!!"
Loren🤪💘: "Yes we do!"

I then drifted off to sleep, excited for tomorrow.

Mia's POV:

I woke up pretty early today and got ready. Oliver was definitely annoyed that he woke up but I wasn't in his arms. By the time he woke up, I was already in a pair of leggings and a blue t-shirt. I then placed my outfit that I was going to wear for the show in a duffel bag. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. Soon enough, Oliver walked in and said "Babe, you woke up way too early today." I said "Oliver, when you see me today on stage, you'll be happy that I woke up early." He smiled and got ready. He wore a pair of black ripped jeans and a t-shirt with a "Moy Army" sweater. I smiled at the sweater and he noticed and said "What? Is this sweater ugly?" He said quickly and was getting ready to take it off. I said "No! Oliver, it looks good. I was just smiling at it." We soon arrived at the school. Loren and I had to head backstage to get ready while all of our friends Oliver, Sebastian, Zoe, Dylan, Cody, Johnny, Mackenzie and even Jesse and Brian were able to come because Brian is my brother and Loren said that Jesse was her "Boyfriend" just so he could come. They all sat in the second row of the auditorium. While backstage, me and Loren changed into our outfits which was a pair of black ripped jeans, a white cami shirt, a ripped jean jacket and a pair of black converse shoes. We both curled our hairs into beach curls. There were four groups that went out before us. As it was our turn, we got on the stage. "Hasta Luego" started playing. The intro, we started dancing slowly but as it hit the pre-chorus to chorus, we danced faster and more intensely. After our show, everyone started clapping and we saw that Harvey(HRVY) has a huge smile on his face and he clapped. We saw all of our friends and they started clapping and whistling. I saw Oliver smiling at us. We said "Thank you." And walked backstage. We hugged each other and I said "You did so good, Loren!!" Loren said "No, we both did good." We hugged each other tightly. When everyone was done, we all walked out to the stage just as they were ready to announce the winner. Harvey was ready to announce it. Harvey then said "THE WINNER OF THE EDGEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL ANNUAL TALENT SHOW IS...MIA GREY AND LOREN GRAY!!!" Loren and I started jumping and hugging each other just as confetti started popping out and everyone started to clap. Harvey then came up to us and said "Congratulations, you guys did amazing!" And he hugged us and we said "Thank you so much! It means a lot!" We exited the backstage and saw all of our friends and they all embraced us into a giant group hug and congratulated us. Johnny then said "Hey! How about we all go celebrate to congrats Mia and Loren?!" We all agreed to it.

-So Yes! It was HRVY who surprised them! Mia and Loren won!! Now, they go celebrate but what's going to happen??-

Xoxo,
Sandra