Filming The Music Video

-1 Week Later-

Mia's POV:

We discussed for a week on where we would be filming the music video. We chose to do it the favorite diner first and then go to the bowling alley and then head to the beach around sunset. We decided to invite some other people at school to come to the beach for like a bonfire where we would be filming the last part of the song. The girls and I each had 3 different outfits we would be wearing for each location. For my first outfit, I chose to wear a black shirt with a black and white plaid, tight black jeans and my pair of black slip-on vans. I then topped it off with a black and white Adidas hat. For my second outfit, I wore a pair of high waisted jeans with a gray, striped, sleeveless crop top with a pair of black boots and a black jean jacket. My last and final outfit was a button down white dress that Oliver had gotten me awhile ago. I haven't worn it yet, so I figured today would be the perfect day. I looked at my watch to see the time. It was 10. We all met up at the diner around 11. I put on my first outfit where I saw Oliver getting dressed. He was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a cream shirt with a blue jean jacket and his converse shoes. We then headed to the diner with Sebastian where we saw most of our friends already there and the cameras were already set up. We were still waiting for Cody, Zoe and Loren. They soon came we started filming. When it got to the chorus part, me, Mackenzie, and Loren started to get on the tables and started to dance. Luckily, there weren't that many people at the diner, so they didn't stare at us. After the diner, we changed into our second outfits and headed to the bowling alley to film again. The bowling alley was such a fun scene to film. We had so much fun. The owner was smiling throughout most of the time that we were filming. After filming the bowling alley, it was already 5:30. We headed to the beach where we saw many people there. We created a bonfire and we all made scene where me and Oliver were sitting together, admiring each other. All the couples were dancing, meaning me&Oliver, Zoe&Cody, and Johnny&Mackenzie and other couples. And the part where all four of them were singing, everyone were together, having fun, dancing, playing volleyball and running after each other. At the outro, everyone was sitting around the bonfire, smiling at each other. We all came back to Jesse's mansion since his was the biggest and we were all in the living room, checking out the video.

Loren's POV:

Most of us were definitely tired after today. Today was one of the best days ever. When we arrived back at Jesse's place. We checked out the video. We all thanked Jesse and Brian for filming. Jesse had extra clothes for the guys and he also had clothes for us girls to wear as well, thankfully. However, Sebastian, Dylan, Cody and Zoe were super tired and Jesse showed them some rooms they could sleep in. It was only me, Mia, Jesse, Oliver, Johnny and Mackenzie that were awake but soon enough Johnny fell asleep and Oliver helped bring him into a room. Mia, Mackenzie and I were cutting out the parts we didn't need and managed to put it into a good music video. The intro was actually so pretty once Mia and I helped with it. It showed the title "Nothin On You." And each of the guys names appears one by one in a different font as well as the my name along with the rest of the girls. We also added Brian and Jesse's name in it. Oliver had fallen asleep while Mia was helping. Around 12, Mackenzie went to sleep as well, leaving only me, Mia and Jesse working on the video. After we got everything, we watched it and all of us agreed that it was amazing. We saved it and closed the laptop. Mia slightly woke Oliver up so he could sleep in a room. I was cleaning up until I got a message from my mom.

Momma Gray🐻: "Loren, where are you?!"
Loren💋: "I'm going to be staying tonight at Jesse's house tonight."
Momma Gray🐻: "Okay. Just wondering. Just come home tomorrow."
Loren💋: "Okay."

I put my phone away. I was putting some stuff away until Jesse grabbed my hand and said "Loren, you should get some rest. I can clean up." I said "I know Jesse." I looked at my watch and see that it's 1:30am. I grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet. And placed it on the couch. Jesse saw me and he said "Whoa, Loren. You're not really considering sleeping on the couch?" I said "Jesse, don't worry it's okay. And besides it's late. I don't want to drive home." He said "Well, you do know that we actually have 10 rooms in the house. You can sleep in the extra room." I said "Don't worry Jesse. I'll be fine." He said "No, Loren. Just sleep in the room." He stepped closer to me where our lips were almost touching. I said "Jesse..." But he stopped me from talking when he kissed me. He pulled away first and he said "Oh um...Loren...I.." I kissed him and I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my neck. We broke apart when Jesse took my hand upstairs. We didn't even reach his room yet but as soon as we came upstairs, he kissed me and we kept on kissing until we came to his room. He carried me up and my legs wrapped around his waist and he put me on the bed as we both took off our shirts and continued to make love for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

-OMG! Jesse and Loren made out! How would they react the next morning and keep in mind, they weren't drunk or anything, they did it on their own! They're also going to be releasing their new music video the next chapter as well!-

Xoxo,
Sandra

PS: Guys, I wasn't actually planning on letting Loren and Jesse have an intimate moment in this chapter...or this story at all, really because when I came up with the part about Loren and Jesse, that was all last minute.

ALSO THE INTRO IS LIKE THIS BUT EACH OF THE GUYS NAMES APPEARS ONE BY ONE AND THE GIRLS COME ALL TOGETHER LIKE SHOWN IN THOSE FONTS AS WELL!